Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Girls Try To Team Up Against Roommate, Roommate Goes Nuclear


They should've picked their battle a whole lot more carefully. It sounds like these girls were a couple toxic and entitled roommates, in dire need of a reality check moment. Well, as things escalated, and one thing led to another, their roommate certainly beat them at their own game. Sounds like everything came undone for them. And really, it seems like that was the deserved outcome. 

Check out another nuclear revenge with this woman who was unjustly fired, so she ruined the business.

1.

Text - r/NuclearRevenge u/blu3tu3sday• 220d + Join Pick your battles a little more carefully Originally posted in pettyrevenge, was recommended that I post it in nuclearrevenge. Here's the obligatory intro paragraph: on mobile, long time lurker, first post. Long wind-up, revenge at the end. So basically, I moved into a 2bd apartment 2 months ago with Sara & Jessica (names changed). Now, Sarah is on the lease, Jessica is Sarah's girlfriend and isn't on the lease. I pay 50%, Sarah pays 25% and Jes

2.

Text - Fast-forward 2 months: they're enormous slobs who never do anything so I clean up after them all the time. I vacuum the living room, mop the kitchen, do dishes, etc. I buy most of the shared groceries and household items like TP, which the two of them plow through really quickly. Sarah has a cat in the apartment which is unauthorized, and regularly has an unauthorized dog here too. Their rent is paid late and utilities on the last possible day. Also, the girls smoke copious amounts of wee

3.

Text - I blocked them on all forms of social media and means of communication. The next day, I went down to the apartment managers and reported the two unauthorized pets and the unauthorized occupant. Written notices were given, Sarah& Jessica threw them straight in the trash. I return from a 4 day stay at my dad's and go straight to report the unauthorized occupant Jessica (who has already once been asked to leave) and both unauthorized pets which were supposed to be gone by now. Well, at this

4.

Text - So yesterday, I went back down to the office to finish securing my new apartment and to report more violations. When I came home, the chain lock was locked so I had no way to get in. This is what I had been waiting for. Jessica taunts me again (on video) and then slaps my hat off my head, hitting me square in the forehead with the back of her hand. Bingo. | The revenge: I call the cops, rat Sarah and Jessica out for being druggies, get all their paraphernalia confiscated, and get a police

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment