Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Entitled People and Their Unrealistic Demands


Whether it's because they think haggling is just an excuse to abuse people, or have irrational expectations about the world around them, entitled people will continue to fill the world with their unreasonable demands. Sometimes it's a boss who expects you to work on the weekends for free, other times it could be a total stranger who thinks that it's a reasonable request for you to ship your dog to them so they can pet it. Entitled people just keep making laughable demands. Sometimes entitled people even go full Karen.

1.

Text - Reviewed by Inactive Jul 19, 2019 Very unfriendly seller! The quality is not good, she's rude and she makes rings in different sizes even I told her to make them in one size. They don't fit and she things shes never wrong. Thatd not how you should run a business! Ring, Her. responded I have gone out of my way to help you with 4 different orders. Your boyfriend ordered you a ring and you contacted me that he ordered the wrong size. I offered to re-make the ring for free with the understand

2.

Snout - OMG dog is so cutieeeeeee! I want to pet and feel the fluffy dog!! Thank you, if you happen to visit Hungary, we could arranage that. no can you fly the dog to Denmark? I dont go to hungry Thank you, if you happen to visit Hungary, we could arranage that. Hungary no can you fly the dog to Denmark? I dont go to hungry Sorry but i do not think that is possible, i can send you photos of him to make it up tho , i plan to post this later today. You are the first to Hungary ever see this. Sorr

3.

Text - Dear Prudence, My daughter-in-law enjoys knitting and crocheting. For her birthday, my husband and I gave her a generous gift card to a local yarn store, for which she thanked us and seemed very pleased. Imagine my dismay, however, when six months later for our anniversary she gifted us with a lovely bedspread, which she told me she made with yarn purchased from the gift card! I told my son that we'd in effect paid for our own present and that he needs to communicate to his wife how impro

4.

Text - 3:55 ull LTE 4 Message •.. 8 min ago I would like to buy your iPhone 8 Plus 64Gb Unlocked for $385.00 4 min ago okay $385 sounds good 3 min ago 350 gotta pay my kids braces 3 min ago no 3 min ago sorry 2 min ago so you hate kids 1 min ago no i need $385 for my kids braces 55 s ago i doubt anyone would fuck you Message.

5.

Text - Whats up ladies? It's the boys from 134 We've been about thinking inviting you Over to Chill; however, We have not gotlen good Tooks at yovr faces. If you guys are BOTH Over 7s feel Free to Come down Sometimeo PS: If you quys BOTH aren't 7's dont Wose our time because We will he dicks.

6.

Text - Wait so since you already have the Saree then how is it costing We'll see about that and you need a reality check with your you more money? You're not paying me to do it. delusion of how a business works. Good luck trapping someone else with your "influence" You're missing my point. I spent money to get the Saree so then I can sell it to make money. If I just give it to you then I'm not going to make money on that Saree. Do you understand? Listen! I can ruin your business in a heartbeat s

7.

Text - | money work? Hey! So I saw you were selling a Gaming Computer for 950€. Is it possible to make the price lower? Thanks Ma'am. The specs for the PC is in the description in the marketplace. You can google the parts of the computer and see how much they cost brand new Im sorry but I cant Не make the price lower. I bought the PC for 1550€ 2,5 years ago and it works for fine so 950€ is really good price for that You are not fooling anyone, my son knows computers. 1550 Euros for a Computer ?!

8.

Text - .ull 3 ? 20:37 ( 1 9% 4 don't ask Active now Yesterday at 11:16 pm Hey Bro congrats on winning the competition for the adj house party. Your setup was amazing. I did enter but didn't get lucky But well done. What are you going to do with the prizes you have won? 5:58 pm Thanks so much :) I'm honestly not sure what I'll do with them, still getting over winning tbh haha Aha Yh 7:15 pm I'll have them, if you don't know what to do with them. your joking, right? No > Photo Hi well it's not lik

9.

Text - ... 2 hrs • 3 Probably a long shot but I need to find someone with a truck that will take two to three loads of my stuff to my brother house willing to pay 50$ 16 84 Comments A Like Comment Share I can do one load. I live by Replies 2h Like Reply You might want to be more specific. I'm not paying u 5o$ for one load not happening!! 17 2h Like Reply 2h Like Reply r that's not what I said but ok. I never even said i would charge you at all but what a crappy statement to make. Du might need t

10.

Text - Help! I get on really, really well with my next door neighbour. She helps me with childcare and she let's me use her internet connection. However The leaves from her tree fall into my garden. For as long as I remember I sweep them up and then throw them over the fence back In to her garden. She caught me doing this and called me a stypid cow and isnt talking to me. Advice please! I dont think her leaves should go in my wheelie bin, what if I needed the space for something else? I refuse t

11.

Text - | 27% 4:48 PM to me 4:47 PM View details You have a new message: Via: Message Details: Name Email Phone Subject Wedding Question Message Hello, My fiance and I are looking for a wedding photographer but are having some issues with the contracts we are coming across. We are wanting a clause that guarantees us a refund should we ever get divorced, since we would not need the photos in that situation. Please let me know if this is something you have in your contract or would be willing to ad

12.

Text - Item #: New message: I see in your listing that you upgraded from an older... ebay tm New message from: I see in your listing that you upgraded from an older Apple Watch. Why not instead of selling it give it to someone like me who wants it? Selling it is just greedy on your part. I'm happy to take it off your hands and will pay a shipping fee of $7.50 which is more than reasonable. Please respond right away as I would like the watch by New Years Eve. Reply Reply with offer

13.

Text - Marketplace Marketplace $65 - Thruster 20" dirt racer bicycle $65 - Thruster 20" dirt racer bicycle Rate Seller More Options Rate Seller More Options Is this still available? 'd love to purchase it for my son. O Yes, I'm telling that to my 7 year old. 9:16 AM Check with me in a few days to see if it sold Yes but due to limited supply of bikes in now have it listed at $100? $200 with three other Mom's wanting to buy it Selling all our bikes today Never mind thanks Let me know if you are in

14.

Text - 00:20 •.. to me v Thx for your response. Let me know if you are interested in a barter collection. In exchange of your products i will post pictures and stories with tag and hashtag to your page and link to your store. ... Mum me 10:22 ... Or why don't you pay for your wedding items yourself and then post pictures and stories to your page just like I would. If I buy something and it's fantastic I let people know it's the right thing to do for small independent designers especially now. Iv

15.

Text - 19:56 M A1 86% Blue Raleigh Cruiser. We saw one bike $170, but my daughter liked your bike so much. What is your final price? $300 is the lowest I can go Can we have 250? This bike is $500-$600 online My daughter, we just want to ride her bike for the first time, I don't want to spend too much. But she loves your bike so much If it is possible, I will be there for another 20 minutes... I hope you make as much as $ 50 in your life If you agree, tell us so we can move on Aa

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment