Monday, April 6, 2020

Twitter Debate: Captain America Or Optimus Prime As Most Inspirational


Ah, yes, people on Twitter have found another thing to butt heads over. This time, the stirring argument centers on whether Optimus Prime or Captain America was more inspirational. A fair share of folks express a mad passion for how Optimus Prime just got their blood boiling in the most intense of ways. One dude was ready to battle his TV after Optimus Prime said some words. That's real.

1.

Fictional character - Idris Elbow @YalIAlILuvCris Who gave the best speeches?

2.

Text - Text - Yo B @aspec_b Replying to @YallAl|LuvCris "My name is Optimus Prime, and I send this message. Though we did not choose to be of Earth, it would seem that we are here to stay. If you approach this planet with hostile intent, know this: We will defend ourselves. We will defend humanity. We will defend...our home."Nuff said

3.

Text - Redd Herring @ReddHerring_ Replying to @YallAl|LuvCris Prime had me ready to slap box my Pontiac just in case it was a sleeper cell.

4. Untitled

5.

Text - Engy @Don_Bonty Replying to @YallAlILuvCris Nobody : Optimus Prime: Autobots let's roll out!

6.

Text - & Trap Mermaid @lol_Whats_This Replying to @YallAlILuvCris Are we really comparing Optimus Prime - a cybernetic organism from an advance alien mechanical race with ancient wisdom ... to Captain America a soldier on steroids who beats up his friends

7.

Text - Text - Black King @JayDar12 Replying to @YallAl|LuvCris Prime he had you ready to die for whatever... captain was born in 30s right? He probably called falcon a negro before learning he can't say that in 2010

8. Untitled

9.

Text - Text - Malcolm Xcellent @J_Nova_Kane Replying to @YallAlILuvCris Prime gonna have you ready to die for the cause and be proud to do it.

10.

Text - Text - Bandz Bandz Bandz @themightyyana Replying to @YallAlILuvCris Prime fr had me pissed as hell that I wasn't a transformer. I was ready to do my part

11.

Text - Ayo.Kennedi @Badldeakenn Replying to @YallAlILuvCris and @Stayfocusla Prime the only one that made me want to be a car so damn bad I would even be a scooter just to be GANG

12.

Text - Deacon D-Wil X @Deacon_DWil Replying to @YallAl|LuvCris I beat my TV after watching Transformers

13.

Text - Text - KerryElliot @KerryElliot4 Replying to @YallAlILuvCris and @gamer_chic434 This is blasphemous! You put too of the most charismatic leaders head to head and unlike most I cannot choose a better. Steve is amazing and Prime gave me goosebumps

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment