Monday, April 6, 2020

Obvious Liars Called Out For Lying To The World


People that leave reviews for places that aren't open yet are something else. Yes, we're back at it again with a sloppy collection of liars getting called out for their dishonest antics. There's something deeply satisfying about seeing justice find liars caught up in weaving their webs of lies, online. It's a moment where one can celebrate the fact that that lie ran its course, and maybe the person telling the lie learned their lesson. Which is, just tell the truth. 

1.

Text - ***** 11 months ago New management is rude. Food is overpriced and over cooked. Not worth the hassle. Response from the owner 2 months ago Henry, you had arrived to our shop after we stopped serving and therefore you were unable to place an order. We apologised for this and unfortunately you took that as being rude. To comment about our food being over priced and over cooked is unfair considering you didn't even eat from or buy anything from our establishment. I personally think that is r

2.

Text - Lauren Duca @laurenduca Gal Gadot made $300,000 for Wonder Woman as compared to Henry Cavill's $14M for Man of Steel. The most compelling DC villain is the pay gap. Yeah, seriously.

3.

Text - NO THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED No, Gal Gadot Isn't Making 46 Times Less Than Henry Cavill A viral, misleading stat about Henry Cavill's Man of Steel salary doesn't say as much about the Hollywood gender wage gap as it seems. Stop with this stupidity. Every week some idiot writes an article just trying to make DC look bad $30000 is the pay BEFORE the film is released. $14 million is the total pay AFTER THE film has been released due to bonuses. She will get paid more later. I love when movies p

4.

Tree - Instagram Lake Okahumpka Park and Trail My sister said she was going hiking..this is our backyard. 29 others Nature is the ultimate healer to al our problemsnaturelovers Vew all 1 comments d 29 others Nature is the ultimate healer to all our problems #naturelovers View all 3 comments hn model status A úoù.

5.

Text - Your phone is now hacked, do exactly as I say and l'll remove the hack, if you don't then l'll destroy your phone, if you try to block or report me I'll still destroy it, now send your age and a live face pic to prove you're real 6 minutes ago What kind of phone am I on, what OS? You have 30 seconds to send them before I destroy it

6.

Text - 4 minutes ago You didn't answer my question I don't need to 4 minutes ago It's been more than 30 seconds Yup and it's getting destroyed.

7.

Text - 2 minutes ago You didn't really plan ahead for people taking you up on your bullshit, did you? Yes, I just destroy it, you think I can't? Just now I'm still waiting on that Look I'm gonna go get some lunch, you have fun with hacking my phone

8.

Text - Just copying all your content from it first Just now OK, sure You done yet? I mean it can't take that long I only have like 4 pictures on my phone and they're all of pigeons

9.

Face - y 19h i am = i'm "Am" doesnt exist in the english vocab. please stop using it O 2 277 2_·5h 'Am' in the English language: Amla joke to you?

10.

Text - It took me 19 years to figure out NEWS stands for "notable events, weather, and sports" 6:59 PM · 6/5/17 · Twitter for iPhone 28.3K Retweets 55K Likes Merriam-Webster O @M... ·6/7/17 v Merriam- Webster Replying to @ No. Q 40 274,026 12.5K

11.

Product - When NASA first started sending astronauts into space, they realized that the ball-point pen would not work at LLI zero gravity. A million dollar investment and two years of tests resulted in a pen that could write in space, upside down, on almost any surface and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300°c. VA 00 When confronted with the same problem, the Russians used a pencil. RUSSIAN SPACE PEN

12.

Text - basilton: In the early years of space flight, both Russians and Americans used pencils in space. Unfortunately, pencil lead is made of graphite, a highly conductive material. Snapped graphite leads and particles in zero gravity are hugely problematic, as they will get sucked into the air ventilation or electronic equipment, easily causing shorts or fires in the pure oxygen environment of a capsule. After the fire in Apollo 1 which killed all the astronauts on board, NASA required a writin

13.

Table - The story: These chairs were laid out for a wedding in 1939 in Poland. The wedding was abandoned, and so were the chairs due to the German invasion. They were found again after the war with the trees growing through them. Every year they are repainted. Yeah this is actually an art piece in Belgium

14.

Text - Jason The worst place l've ever been and the biggest rip-off 2 d Like Reply The Original Bierkeller Cardiff We haven't even opened yet Bierkeller Jason b 16 2d Like Reply

15.

Text - Third time in two months that my landlord didn't pay the WiFi bill so I went and did it myself in person. Got this text from her friend immediately after Today 5:55 PM Hey girl I paid off. 'bill Wifii is back on And cable I'm drowning in debt lol But it's taken care of Yeah I just came back from paying 367$ towards it

16.

Text - 1h T understand just fine. I recommend you spend some time in meteorology and climatology classrooms. Q 27 satherExpertd I do. As the professor. Maybe you should take one of my classes sometime; l'll teach you all about the Dust Bowl, fire/vegetation/drought relationships, and how CSIRO predicted increased bushfire risk in Australia due to anthropogenic warming over a decade ago.

17.

Cartoon - The originial Spongebob doesn't know his facts quite well does he? SpongeBob O @SpongeBob GIF UK... when you realize you've never seen SpongeBob's backyard... 68 2I 165 1.543 Tweeti çevir SpongeBob Facts! @spongbo.. · 8dk v SPONGEBOB FACT: In the classic episode Naughty Nautical Neighbors, SpongeBob's backyard can clearly be seen. You might want to delete this official SpongeBob account UK GIF 22:55 · 28 Eyl 19 saatinde · Spredfast app 2I 15 133

18.

Text - 2 reviews ** 4 days ago Ordered a waffle to find a fingernail and a hair on my food, absolutely shocking customer service as i was told I would have to wait another hour to get a fresh one. I asked for a refund but never received one wouldn't send my worst enemy here Response from the owner 3 days ago Our restaurant is not open yet so this is impossible. We open May 12th just incase anyone thinks this is remotely true

19.

Text - r/CongratsLikeImFive Posted by My uncle bought a Tesla cybertruck and he let me drive it! It actually handles really tightly, the interior is classy, and it's pretty damn fast Vote Comment Share BEST COMMENTS Production of the cybertruck doesn't begin until 2021. I'm not congratulating you on something that didn't happen. 6 Reply

20. Scammer shouldn't have pretended to be grandma.

Text - Hello How are you doing? I'm good grannie. How are you?

21.

Text - You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages. 12:45 PM Grannie, I needed to buy that case but I can't get on the website from my phone. Can I send you my credit card number so you can buy it?

22.

Text - 4:05 PM Yes Okay. Let me go grab my wallet. What are you doing? Are you feeling okay?? Yes I'm feeling ok

23.

Text - I remember you saying you were sick. What did you have again? I was worried about you. GRANNIE ARE YOU OKAY???? GRANNIE??? PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!

24.

Text - 4:35 PM I'll miss you. I miss you too l'm still feeling sick You had my worried grannie. I was crying. I need your help now

25.

Text - Need me to come over?? Help me go to the store now and get me $200 steam wallet gift card I really need it l'm using it to surprise someone special to me Oh who is it???

26.

Text - I will not tell you that yet Just help me get the card first Awwww. Is it for grandpa?? Do you need me to drive you to the store to get it? Go to the store and help me get it now

27.

Text - Which store? Walmart store I'm at Walmart right now! What do you need me to get? I can call you real quick Get me $200 steam wallet gift card

28.

Text - Okay. And take it to your house? First take a picture and send it to me on here Okay. Right now? Yes Ready for the picture?

29.

Photography - Yes You'Re AN IDLOT. THES WAS O6VJounLY FAKE

30.

Text - Nice one $ Aa

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment