Monday, April 6, 2020

Guy Accidentally Gets In Ex-Girlfriend's New Boyfriend's Car


This guy experienced just the kind of cringeworthy fail that awakens the secondhand embarrassment. Apparently, the poor dude accidentally got in his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend's car, thinking it was his friend, and then proceeds to accidentally hit his girlfriend with the car door when he tried to peace out. Yikes. 

1.

Text - r/tifu + JOIN u/AngryKitten1207 • 321d TIFU BY GETTING IN MY EX GIRLFRIENDS NEW BOYFRIENDS CAR So this actually happened about a week and a half ago. Some pre knowledge. I dated my next door neighbor for about a year and a half, but then we eventually broke up. So the other day I was really hungry and wanted some Panda Express Orange chicken. I texted my friend to see if he wanted to go get some panda with me and he replied sure

2.

Text - but that he wanted to drive because he had gotten a new car and wanted to surprise me with it. I was like "alright sounds good brother see you in a bit". A couple minutes later a car rolls up in front of my house. So naturally I got went out and got in thinking that it was my friend. I got in and buckled and was ready to go when the driver looked over and said, "ummm you're not my girlfriend," quickly I looked up and realized "oh god I am in my ex girlfriends new boyfriends car. I started

3.

Text - ex with the door. Quickly I apologized and got out and waited for my friend inside my house. TL;DR I got in my ex girlfriends new boyfriends car thinking that it was my friend. Then when I got out I hit her with the door. 37.6k 1.1k 1 Share

4.

Text - AutumnCupcake • 321d I don't know what would be worse, hitting the door against the curb or hitting the girlfriend.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment