Saturday, April 4, 2020

Tumblr User Calculates Ash Ketchum's Superhuman Strength


Yay, more Tumblr gems. Here we are again with Tumblr doing what it does best: running the numbers on things we'd never expect to see someone making calculations for. Yes, we're talking about how it turns out that Ash Ketchum's rocking some kind of superhuman strength. Apparently as a 10-year-old, the kid is able to toss a log that weighs over 1,000 pounds. Okay, Ash. I see you. 

1.

Text - Hey you remember that huge ass log Ash ran with and tossed in that one episode? Well I calculated how much the log weighs, if you're interested. psychic-sylveon You have my attention

2.

Cartoon

3.

Text - I decided to start from the scene where the Bagon originally landed on the log. CN Okay, was about to land on it. Point is, it's the same log Ash threw. Now, Bagon is about 2 ft tall, and since he's directly above the log, I can get an accurate measurement.

4.

Text - (That was as good as I could get on iPhone Photoshop.) Okay, so the log is 6.5 Bagons long. Multiplying that by two, it's 13 feet. Now, the calculator I was using required diameter on both ends. I'd say the log's diameter is fairly consistent all the way around, so I only needed to find one end. For that, I used this image.

5.

Cartoon - The Bagon is a bit far away, but I think the log has roughly the diameter of the height of a Bagon. Two feet, which translates to 24 inches.

6.

Text - Now if you have looked at the top, there was only one thing left I needed to input. Doing some further episode watching, I found the trees in the area looked similar to cottonwood trees. (No image available because I was a tired shit from doing all of that math and bad Photoshopping, so I didn't take a picture. The episode is called Pinch Healing if you are a tree expert and want to see for yourself. Also, keep in mind that I am anything but a tree expert. Al| I did were a few Google sear

7.

Text - Verizon 4:03 PM O 43% D woodweb.com id more in wood with an Epilog Laser Calculator Instructions Species: Alder, Red Small End Inches: 24 Diameter: Large End Diameter: Inches: 24 Length: Feet: 13 No. of logs this size: reset Calculate Now!

8.

Text - Below is a report of your entries: Return to Calculator || Clear Report Previous totals above were erased at this point Syeoes Cotorwood Smak End Diameter 24 00 Large End Diameler 24 00 Lপ guny Estemaled Weige 1385 Estimated Weght wutitetat: 15 13.00 1.00 Return to Calculator Faux Wood Beams Premum beuma that are superor oner competitors finish and fornula instnactions. Eatimatad Loa Walatit Satoshi/Ash Ketchum, a ten year old boy, almost effortlessly picked up, ran with, and tossed a log

9.

Text - phuijl -49. 5ke 16.akg SS. ska -72kg Surely by now, we all know this boy goes to the gym flighttune Technically he goes to several gyms

10.

Text - tabbibeard how does he even let team rocket steal his pikachu at this point when he could break their sternums with his index finger pokemontrainerstorm I REGRET EVERY INSULT I'VE EVER SAID ABOUT ASH IN MY LIFE mattysones i heard ash ketchum has an 8 pack, that ash ketchum is shredded

11.

Toy

12.

Cartoon - Pokédex data National 790 Type Species Protostar Pokémon Height o4 (0.10m) weight 2204.4 lbs (99.9 kg) Abilities Sturdy 290 (Sun/Moon) Locat Ne 388 (Uitra Sun/ultra Moon) Weight 2204.4 lbs (999.9 kg)

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment