Saturday, April 4, 2020

Guy Trolls Scammer For Ridiculously Long Time


This dude decided to give a scammer a taste of their own medicine. And that medicine looks like intentionally eating up as much of their time as possible. By playing it out like he was naive and confused, he managed to fool the scammer for quite some time. The ending with the drawing was really the icing on the cake. 

1.

Product - Michael Austin You're friends on Facebook Lives in Menlo Park, California 15:20 You are now connected on Messenger. Hello How are you doing today?? I'm good thanks you? Do I know you sorry

2.

Text - Before I proceed have any of our staff informed you about your winnings?? Not yet but I'm expecting a call any minute Ok we are sorry for the late announcement

3.

Text - How much have I won The random selection was held few days ago and you where selected with the 10 Lucky winners whom won the Sum of 1.2 Million Dollars and also the Jeep Given to you by the State Federal Government..l will like to know are you ready to claim your winnings by following my Rules and Regulation in other to get your winnings.ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION!!!!

4.

Product - Yes please 'Show me the money' That is the money and the assurance letter ok OOL

5.

Text - That's a lot of greenbacks, may I ask why it's in cash in a cardboard box, will that be sent to me like that Yes you Winnings will be deliver to you by the FedEx delivery company ok It will be delivered to you at your doorstep

6.

Text - If I'm not at home will they leave it with a neighbour, I may be out as I do a lot of charity work with the local prostitutes but I wouldn't want to miss out on my prize, that money would replace a lot of missing teeth

7.

Text - Ok good you will have to give me your home address Phone number Email address Right now you will have to give it to me ok OK thank you Do you need my home details or the address of the prostitutes?

8.

Text - Your home details and the address of the prostitutes ok With your phone number and gmail address

9.

Text - OK thank you, my address is as follows 69 Bell End Dudley England DY9 9UN My email is Jimmy.savile@gmail.com But I don't have a telephone at the moment it was stolen by one of the prostitutes I mentioned earlier is that OK

10.

Text - Ok how old are you?? I will like to know if you are fully ready to claim your winnings?? I'm 38 right now but I used to be 27

11.

Text - Ok The FedEx is a profit making organization that needs to be paid for the services they render,they are to do the delivery of your package to your delivery location and the Endorsement fee has been the same legit fee that our past winners have paid to get there packages delivered to them. That sounds fair, do you accept PalPay

12.

Text - No you will have to pay for the delivery fees that is what is delaying your winnings ok And I want you to know that after the payment your winnings will be delivered to you before 5 Hours at your doorstep ok That's fantastic, l'll contact the local office of FedEx immediately

13.

Text - You have your own private FedEx delivery agent ok Oh OK so I shouldn't contact the local office, Clarence usually delivers my prizes is he off sick again, this will be the third time he's had parvo!

14.

Text - I don't get you?? Did you want us to terminate your winnings?? No no of course not I was just concerned about Clarence, how do I proceed I could really do with the money I have to pay for an operation on my piles so this would help a lot

15.

Text - Ok are you ready to pay for the delivery fees because your private delivery agent is ready to delivered your winnings to you after the payment ok Yes I'm ready, I have cash ready to pay, or do you accept Tesco clubcard? I have over 7 nectar points

16.

Text - No You will have to pay the sum of $500 after that your winnings will be delivered to you at your doorstep before 5 Hours ok Is that 5 hours British time or American time?

17.

Text - If you can make the payment now your winnings will be delivered to you today ok What is time over there?? That's fantastic, I have the money here waiting, it's in mostly five pound notes because indecently had a birthday and have a LOT of grandmother's, is that OK? It's ten past the four

18.

Text - Ok but are you ready to pay the 500 pounds you were ask to pay?? Yes of course, how do I get this wad of fivers to you? Will someone collect it from Bell End?

19.

Text - No you are to make the payment via western union ok That's about 20 fathoms away as the crow flies, it may take me a while to get there

20.

Text - That is where you are going to make the payment ok You will have to find the nearest western union ok OK III jump in the Delorean now and head straight there, will I have time to get a flux capacitor on the way? Should be fine as long as I can get her up to 80mph... Will an hour be too long?

21.

Text - Ok you will have to give me your mobile number right now ok Yes give it to me right now ok I'm not sure on the country code but it is 0151 709 6010

22.

Text - Ok good are you still ready to pay for the delivery fees(500 pounds)?? Yeah yeah l'm heading there now Is it OK if Biff comes with with me?

23.

Text - Who his biff?? He's a friend from school, well I say friend he kinda used to fancy my mum until dad hit him at the enchantment under the sea dance

24.

Text - NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THE NEWS OF YOUR WINNINGS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT TELL ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS DUE TO SECURITY REASONS THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE COMING BEHIND YOU TO CLAIM THE WINNINGS AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND POLICY GUIDING THIS LOTTERY SO ADHERE TO IT OR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT INTO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR WINNINGS. Is that understood Tom??

25.

Text - Yeah I did got you, what is the account I pay my 500 to?? I don't want to miss out And I will send you the info you are to make the payment to ok

26.

Text - Thank you so much l'll pay a little extra just for you x No ok you are only to pay 500 ok But I think you should be rewarded for your hard work and honesty

27.

Text - Here's the address you are making the payment to Full Name:Michael Austin Location:Uxbridge Massachusetts Zipcode:01569 Thank you l'll be there in 5 minutes

28.

Text - Ok when you got there let me know ok OK my bad I went to the western approaches by mistake in croxteth, just gonna have a quick pint then l'll go transfer the money won't be long Will the western union take cash or PalPay?

29.

Text - Cash ok Don't forget don't inform any one there that the money you want to pay is for the delivery of your winnings ok

30.

Text - I thought you said I must inform someone, I've told the local paper! They're coming at 7pm to take photos and I'm getting my photo taken with Johnny Vegas and Jimmy Corkhill, what do I do?? I don't want to risk my prize Fuck off Your winnings will be terminated ok

31.

Text - But I've just ordered a new car?! Michael? Mikey Mick? But I told you not to inform any one I see you are not ready to claim your winnings

32.

Text - I thought we were friends I will inform the CEO of Facebook and your private delivery agent that you are not ready And your winnings will be terminated ok

33.

Text - But I'm here now with the 500 Vietnamese dong, please give me one more chance You are to make the payment in pounds not in Vietnamese don ok

34.

Text - I've just had it exchanged in Thomas Cook, is dong no good? No you are to use pounds ok 500 pounds ok

35.

Text - Is the price negotiable? I don't have a lot of money, yesterday I had to use wafer thin ham instead or honey roast so I don't think I can pay the full 500 Ok how much is with you right now??

36.

Text - I have £17.93 in cash but another £9.50 in my bank, if you can transfer me 50p that means I can take another tenner out Can't you loan from your friends or bank??

37.

Text - Yeah but l'll need a guarantor, would you be willing to cosign an Amigo loan with me, l'll pay you back out of the prize money What of that your friend he will ok

38.

Text - I already owe my friend a lot of money, he bailed me out when the Provident got a bit stabby when I fell three weeks behind on my payments Tell him to loan you he will ok

39.

Text - Will you call him for me? His names Phil Myass, he won't answer my phone calls after an incident with a peperami Here's his number 0151 709 6010

40.

Text - That's great thanks, while we wait so you want to see a picture of a horse my son drew? Yes Wow that nice I'm so proud of him he's only 17

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment