Saturday, April 4, 2020

Laundry Drama: Guy Takes Deeply Satisfying Petty Revenge


Oh boy, they got caught red-handed. And from there, the process of taking a petty revenge was swift and oh so deeply satisfying. Laundry is enough of a process without someone messing with your sh*t. Everyone just play nice, and respect other people's clothes. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + JOIN u/TheFiredrake42 • 4d Laundry revenge I lived in a shitty apartment complex a few years ago that actually had two decent onsite laundry buildings. Each one had 15 washers and 15 dryers. Considering that I was usually in there alone or maybe with one other person, this was definitely overkill but no one could ever complain about there not being enough machines for us to use.

2.

Text - Usually, I would take a camping chair and a book with me because I didn't trust my neighbors not to screw with my laundry but if I was busy or in the middle of something, l'd set my alarm, leave my clothes to wash, and come back with 5 minutes to spare, to either move it to the dryers or take the clean clothes home. One such time, I was in the middle of cooking and couldn't watch my laundry so the plan was to set it up, get back to my prep, and move it all to the dryer when the alarm went

3.

Text - But as soon as l got back to my apartment, I realized I had forgotten to put my sheets in as well. So I quickly grabbed them and ran back to the laundry building to toss them in with the rest of my clothes. Only to find all of my dripping wet clothes on a table and someone else's stuff in My machine that I had paid for! Less than 10 minutes had passed but that was long enough apparently, for some Asshole to pull a switch.

4.

Text - I saw red and decided that I didn't really need to wash my clothes today. Instead, I went back to my apartment, got my clothes basket, and three packs of those super cheap Easter egg dyeing kits I had left over from the month previous. I loaded up all of my wet clothes into my basket. dropped the dozen or so dye tablets into the offending washing machine, and went home to finish cooking. The next day, I went back (with my chair and a book) and washed my clothes. In the trashcan there, som

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment