Saturday, April 4, 2020

People's Tinder Horror Stories


Tinder always delivers. People are describing their most memorable Tinder horror stories. The strange world of online dating is susceptible to people meeting up, and things going south, hard, at the drop of a menu. Anyone using the app, and going on dates with it, kind of rolls the dice at a certain point. In these particular scenarios, things did not go as people would've hoped. 

1.

Text - Atticus462 • 4h Found a profile using a picture of me that was obviously ripped from my Facebook account. Come to find out it was my ex-wife trying to stir up drama and problems between my current wife and myself. A single friend of ours texted me a screen shot of it. My wife is an intelligent woman and didn't fall for it. This became a Horror Story for my ex because this among other shady things she had done landed her with stalking charges and identity theft charges. Sucks to be stupid.

2.

Text - DasKatzechen • 4h 3 1 Award This isn't actually my story. It's my Mom's. After getting out of an incredibly long and unpleasant marriage, my mom joined Tinder. Stella wanted to get her groove back, and I was 100% on her team (I'm an adult). I can't emphasize enough, she was not looking for a long-term connection. Her work sent her out of state for a while, and everything seemed perfect. She's going to get her rando D and there's no chance of it getting serious. She's sending me screenshot

3.

Text - D3L7A2 • 5h First date, we went to see a movie. She brought her sister along (without consulting me first) and I somehow ended up paying for both of their tickets. Bit of a doormat, old me. We went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Turns out, neither of them had seen a Star Wars film before, nor had any idea at all what was going on. Awesome. Date ended at McDonalds after the movie with one hour+ of her eating fries one at a time, and her sister talking shit about basically everyone at

4.

Text - yhcaepeachy • 5h 2 Awards Talked to him for two weeks before we went out and no red flags so we ended up going out to dinner. I said I hadn't been out in a while because I was trying to save money for a washer and dryer. He told me instead of saving for that should save for a boob job. I didn't even know how to reply so he followed up with, "no it's not a bad thing, my sister and Mom both had small tits and got boob jobs and they look amazing." This is all before the waitress even brought

5.

Text - Rockchakra • 6h 3 1 Award First date, she wanted me to get into a bar fight with the perfectly friendly guy who'd bought us a round of shots that night. Why? Because she found out he was a Scorpio.

6.

Text - SuperForm3G• 7h 1 Award Fresh off a breakup on campus, match with this really good looking girl who is talking pure filth. Obviously l'm just an idiot with a hurt heart so I don't question much, head over to her place a few days later. She insisted I come over on a certain day at X:XX o'clock. Usually I would've been sketched out but it was the middle of the day on a B1G 10 campus what exactly could go THAT south? Half hour in her husband came home. I was being used in revenge plot. No mo

7.

Text - Geeseinfection • 6h 3 Awards This guy asked me if I would be interested in dating his dad.

8.

Text - Bstylee • 6h 4 Awards Met up with a tinder girl at Dave and busters. She brought me there for a fucking pyramid scheme sign up presentation. Guess I respect the hustle

9.

Text - Sea-Possession • 7h He gave me my first kiss. I didn't hear from him for two days. On the third day he texted me that he had been arrested. Haven't heard from him since.

10.

Text - hardcorefuzzybunnies • 6h 4 Awards Met a guy, decent conversation, smart, funny, mutual nerdy hobbies. We decide to meet up at the local gamer bar and play some games while having our first date. Get in, sit down, dude has no teeth. Says a hack dentist told him they all had to be removed, couldn't get dentures due to budget, needed to wait for bone shards go fall out of his gums, etc. Proceeded to spit all over our food while talking, which granted, I knew he couldn't help, but if he can

11.

Text - rriro • 5h 2 Awards I went to his place and we hooked up but after he goes "so you wanna know what I'm really into?" And I was like sure and then he grabs my foot. I have a really irrational fear of people touching my feet so I ran the hell out of there anyway I get to the living room on the way out and it turns out to be his parents house and I look at his mother and see she was my old therapist

12.

Text - Transformwthekitchen • 5h I went on a tinder date a couple months ago on a sunday afternoon. Met up with the guy around 3, he had a really good energy and was funny and complimentary. The place we wanted to go had a long line, so we went to another restaurant on the water for a drink and appetizers. He started slamming down Mai Tais. I had one, he had 3. They were STRONG. Like, I was tipsy borderline drunk off of one. The bar had a 2 mai tai per person limit, but he found another bartende

13.

Text - Kaldenar • 5h This happened just after I decided to get into the dating scene after a traumatic end to a three year relationship. So it's 00:45 and a tinder match messages me asking what I'm doing, then invites me to go out with her. I think it's a bit late, but the clubs are open for 3-4 more hours so why not? I should take opportunities, right? I'm a single man in his 20s for the first time. She says she'll pick me up (Driving in towards the town from outside of it) and I put on cologne

14.

Text - "We're not going out-out, just out." My match says as we drive off. "Where are we going?" I ask, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Just into town," she replies. They drive to a nearby bridge with a carpark under it and park, turn the radio up and start chatting. The Girl driving pulls out a 1L (2 pints) bottle of chocolate milk and starts drinking it, they talk about the most boring shit, barely include me in conversation and start rolling cigarettes.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment