Sunday, February 28, 2021

Wildly Irrational Toddler Temper Tantrums


These moments where kids were agents of full on chaos/staged ridiculous temper tantrums over the silliest of matters might be enough to convince some folks out there that they are in fact not ready to have kids. Parenting's clearly a profound emotional rollercoaster that comes with many speed bumps, and a steady procession of curveballs. You're going to have to grow very accustomed to things like sleep deprivation, and manage to maintain nothing short of a saintly patience along the way. With that being said, adults certainly aren't immune to having temper tantrums of their own. Check out some of those over here

1.

Shoe - We wouldn't let him swim in the sea. He can't swim & its 6 degrees

2.

Wheel - The Golden Gate Bridge isn't actually Golden

3.

Shoe - I wouldn't let him eat a battery for breakfast...

4.

Face - She wanted ravioli for dinner. I made ravioli for dinner. She didn't want ravioli for dinner

5.

Joint - Life is super tough when you can't pick up the book you want because you're sitting on it.

6.

Hair - He wants to get on the bus. The bus on the TV

7.

Cheek - I handed her the wrong pink marker

8.

Clothing - Wouldn't let her eat the bath bomb

9.

Clothing - He suddenly wanted his cycling backpack...which I didn't take to the park... Because it doesn't actually exist 00

10.

Comfort - Told her no to a bath after she just got out of a bath

11.

Photograph - I 'refused' to switch the sun off so his pumpkin could light up

12.

Photograph - I told her she couldn't go inside the dishwasher DIZA

13.

Nose - I told him he had to stop biting the cat

14.

Photograph - Pun Wouldn't buy her women's razors SANDWICH

15.

Nose - Won't let her throw books at my face

16.

Joint - He wanted the yellow cup, so I gave him the yellow cup. Now his life is ruined BE BRAVE KEEDO

17.

Plant - The daffodils are gone, and I can't bring them back

18.

Food - I won't let him eat the cat's food

19.

Sleeve - Because she doesn't have "more toes" to paint

20.

Standing - I won't let him eat trash

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment