Sunday, February 28, 2021

Dad Jokes, Puns and Other Clever Memery


There's a fine line between a clever pun and mind-blowingly stupid pun, and honestly it seems like there's no way of knowing which is which until it's already been thrown out there. Kind of like a faulty antique grenade, but for laughter. Here are some more dad jokes that go father than ever before.

1.

Building - AllGamesDelta @AllGamesDelta_ 'N' letter from the logo at Nintendo's Kyoto HQ is gone due to yesterday's typhoon initendo 4:28 PM 05 Sep 18 Indigo Rush @indigorush101 I hope they intendo fix it

2.

Dog - INAMED MY TWO DOGS ROLEX AND TIMEX ts. Fazebook.com/Diedlgughing THEY'RE WATCH DOGS

3.

Cosmetics - my brain: click them me: why? my brain: you gotta

4.

Jaw - tawdry hepburn [dumb bitch hour] @eraserheadbabby my friend gave birth in her car on the way to the hospital and her husband named the kid Carson and if you don't think that's the best dad joke ever get out of my face

5.

Tap - I had a hard day at work so I called my husband on my way home and asked him if he would run some hot water for me with lots of bubbles. When I got home this was waiting for me.

6.

Watch - PUSH means push. means pull.

7.

Product - This speaks volumes V = ar²h V b.h.l 3 V = 1. w. h V 3 4 V= 3 V = 1. w· h

8.

Food - Planes were invented in 1903 Trains were invented in 1804 Babies before 1804 :

9.

Forehead - "Eh, good enough. - Mediocrates E&M

10.

Wheel - That's a lot cleaner

11.

Font - The other day, at a thrift store, I bought an old record album called "Sounds Wasps Make". When I got it home and played it, I said to myself, "This doesn't sound anything like wasp sounds." Then I realized, I was playing the Bee side.

12.

Green - Bach Choy Elvis Parsley Frank Cilantro Bob Dillan

13.

Outerwear - movie theater: no outside food or drinks allowed me: tivelarge

14.

Dog - Why do Astronauts use Linux? Because they can't open Windows in space

15.

Hair - IFYOU LOOK REALLY CLOSELY YOU'LL SEE 2 CLOWNS STARING AT EACHOTHER.

16.

Product - I don't need a basket. Me 6 minutes later:

17.

Hair - Zoom meetings are just modern seances "There's someone who wants to join us. "Elizabeth, are you there?" "We can't hear you. "Can you hear us? "

18.

Branch - LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE THREW CAUTION TO THE WIND

19.

Snow - Crazy weather we're having, we already got a foot of snow THE DAD

20.

Cartoon - COVER ME!

21.

Clothing - Dad: What is the opposite of ladyfingers? The family: No idea Dad: Mentos

22.

Blue - penamor: Guys It's his BACKstory S penamor 10,406 notes Feb 28th, 2017

23.

Sky - HEARS TO YOU MOBILE AUDIOLOGY EXPERTS 844.956.HEAR (Tol Free) So AM I LET'S HAVE ABEER WINDY NO ISN'T IT 2 TS THURSAY TS H

24.

Product - liiSTOCKHOLMi PSTHU LISTED NYSE PSTHU PSTH.U LISTED PSTH.U LISTED NYSE Pershing Sovare NYSE LISTED NYSE ings ACNIC MANGE NEW YOK TOoK IC made with mematic

25.

Joint - ABOVE KNEE Bologna

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment