Thursday, February 25, 2021

Twitter Thread: Security Guard's Tweets Are A Wholesome, Humorous Goldmine


The Cowboy museum might've made the best decision they've ever made in the realm of making decisions when they put Tim in charge of their Twitter account. Tim dishes out unintentionally hilarious, wholesome gems left and right. Way to go, Tim. 

1.

Smile - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm 2d Hello, my name is Tim and I am the head of security for The Cowboy. I have been asked to take on the additional duty of social media management while the museum is closed. I'm new to this but excited. My team will also continue to protect and monitor the museum. Thanks, Tim Send 130 LI 356 2,811

2.

Product - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 1d This is the hat and eyepatch the Duke wore in the movie True Grit. They are part of our Exhibition about the 2 True Grit. Lots of interesting props and clothes. I'm told I can't try it on. Hashtag John Wayne. Lucas, my grandson, told me to use hashtags. Thanks, Tim 17 17 75 786

3.

Font - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 1d Sorry, thought I was Googling that. Thanks, Tim 27 30 440 Natl Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 1d Twitter tips, please 33 27 36 348

4.

Sleeve - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm : 1d And these are his boots. Hashtag John Wayne. Thanks, Tim 27 29 424

5.

Product - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 1d Lucas, can you read this? レ 24 L7 23 340 Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 1d We have a very cool photography exhibition right now called Dorothea Lange: Politics of Seeing that runs through May 20, 2020. Her photographs are very moving. That is a photo of her. She looks like someone l'd want to have a beer with. Thanks, Tim DOROTHEA LANGE: POLITICS OF SEEING Ouring her long caree Doroea Langen besee formative and motivating power of seeing ouided her wok he

6.

Product - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 6h Hello, Lucas and Keira. There's a snake in my boot! 2 108 Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 7h Here are Woody and his friends from Toy Story. They're part of our Find Your Western exhibition exploring the West's role in popular culture. Watched this movie with the grandkids. Tried to catch them moving, Lucas and Keira. Thanks, Tim 0:05 6,828 views

7.

Product - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 4h Thanks for all the tips, Friends. Realize I have been doing the hashtags wrong. I need to use that pound sign from the phone. I'm learning! Here's his costume from True Grit from 1969 courtesy of John Wayne Enterprises. #HashtagJohnWayne Thanks, Tim O 16 27 21 317

8.

Product - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm · 1h Seth in Marketing said people would love to have me take some photos of our Selfie Stations in The Cowboy. Here's one from the Rodeo Gallery. Enjoy! Thanks, Tim Selfie Station #my O 134

9.

Sleeve - Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm Didn't get the Selfie Station photo quite right. I get it now. Here's the Selfie Station in the Warhol and the West running through May 10, 2020. Thanks, Tim Cowboy National 6:18 PM · 19 Mar 20 · Sprout Social Herltage Aunasny Selfie Sta

10.

Horse - 10:43 G G Ga 68% Tweet Nat'l Cowboy Museum @ncwhm Here's a sculpture by Frederic Remington called The Bronco Buster cast in 1918. What do you guys think of it? Seth in marketing told me that asking questions on the social media is good for "engagement." Let's get engaged! LOL! Thanks, Tim I'm very happily married to Tina though Tweet your reply >

11.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment