Thursday, February 25, 2021

Entitled Folks and Their Restless Demands


Most people have a sense of decorum, but there's always some entitled person out there who's going to make a totally unreasonable demand and then act baffled and hostile when they don't get their free ice cream or car. It can be anyone and anything. A neighbor who wants a lawnmower, an ex who wants a Netflix password; anything. Nothing gets past these entitled people with laughable boldness.

1.

Rectangle - My school's looking for a photographer for our Christmas party 18:24 But the thing is you're going to pay us 18:24 You'll pay us to photograph people 18:24 Then you can use our party as a market or something Am I making sense? 18:24 Lmao you're not making any sense at all 18:35 /

2.

Automotive lighting - NASA's Perseverance Mars . 1h Hello, world. My first look at my forever home. #Countdown ToMars O 6,843 tLI 166K V 471K Replying to @NASAPersevere So all those millions spent and all you can produce is a grainy black and white photo. 1:07 PM · 18 Feb 21 · Twitter for Android Tweet your reply

3.

Font - ll Telstra 4G 4:01 pm 45% bob Custom Scooter $400 Cool, is $25 ok 3:50 pm It was 800 brand new 3:50 pm Bro All it is is metal and plastic and rubber put together. $25 is more than enough 3:52 pm Seriously dude? 3:53 pm $25 is more than enough Ur a paedohile scamming children 3:53 pm What? 3:56 pm Type a message here

4.

Font - I don't really like beards.. Imao why would you swipe on me then Well you can always shave it.. Imao I won't tho. the beard stays you won't shave for me? Imaooooo no. i won't. Today 12:06 PM Why not? I don't like guys with beards Imao sucks to suck then. i'm not shaving it for you I guess you'll have to miss out on me tomorrow night then "Those who would shave the beard for psy deserve neither the beard or the pcy." - Ben Franklin, probably

5.

Font - C February 21 at 6:50 AM O Hi, anyone here giving away a free, new or like-new Chrysler 200 (2015-2017). My 16yo daughter turned down $3000 for a new vehicle, because the car that her grandpa was trying to sell to her was pretty crappy. Also, I need it ASAP. Thanks! 9 Comments 1 Share O Like A Share All Comments You need to leave. Now. This group is NOT for this, it is for people who are actually in need of financial help. If you actually read, most posts here are about people who usually

6.

Font - David DeMerchant 4 reviews ** 9 months ago Don't bother calling for take out. They put you on hold and never come back. Franky D's (Owner) 9 months ago Sorry for your inconvenience. The server taking your order had a seizure while doing so and couldn't complete the process. When you showed up to retrieve your order and it was not ready, even though there was an ambulance in front of the restaurant and we were tending to the medical emergency at hand, we offered to complete your order at t

7.

Font - Jessica DaBaddie Just now . Food workers getting all butthurt when a customer comes in just minutes before closing. It's your fault for cleaning up before closing time. YOU SHOULD CLEAN AFTER CLOSING TIME. You get more hours that way anyway. Now make my foking food, cause y'all are still open. Shouldn't have cleaned up, fking idiots. O Like Comment A Share

8.

Font - 2 years ago on G Google Extremely dissapointed with this chain of hotels! After winning a prize to stay at this hotel, and obtaining a voucher for a single night stay, I requested an extension after 10 days of the voucher expiring. The hotel stay was for two people, and as I had a newborn that I was breastfeeding, I was not able to leave my baby with others! The hotel refused to extend my voucher, for a measly period of 10 days. Great to see that this hotel group supports breastfeeding mo

9.

Rectangle - Yesterday Instagram Collaboration Hello! This is Instagram. what I was thinking was that you could send me something from your from company and in exchange I would post a picture on my stories to promote it and I can even do an unboxing! My fee is $50. Let me know what you think!

10.

Font - Today 8:26 PM Hi! I saw your posts on insta and I LOVE them! So since I print and frame photos for people and you're a photographer, maybe we could team up or something? Thanks for your interest, that sounds great! So what were you thinking? Here's my idea: You can send me some pics without the watermarks and I can print and sell them

11.

Product - Then we split the profits? No Then how do I benefit? I'll give you credit and exposure! I have more than 3 times your followers so I think it'll help you How does that sound? No I'm not gonna give you images (that I normally sell) for free so you can make a profit off of them

12.

Font - Just for some "exposure" to your 3500 followers If you want to be selfish and not share your talents with others that's fine by me Ok great But God will definitely never forgive these sins If you don't change your ways you'll go to hell! I'll save you a spot

13.

Facial expression - i BB AD LADbible Ed Sheeran Went From Sleeping Rough To World's Biggest Popstar As He Turns 30 Today 3 118 290 kommenttia • 48 jakoa O Tykkää Kommentoi Jaa Well if he was a real man he'd donate 50% to homeless causes, he wouldn't even notice

14.

Black - ... I went on a date with this guy and he paid for himself alone because i brought two of my friends. Omoh some men are heartless 21:53 08/01/21 Twitter for Android 687 Retweets 453 Quote Tweets 3,810 Likes ... Replyingt All of u blaming me it is unfair na9, a gentle man would have paid the bills and tell me politely after the date. That's the best thing to do nd not to just act so immature. Some men love dates with friends and some don't. So next time i will always ask before taking my

15.

Product - Foldable reading light ion Hi, is this still available? 6:00 PM Thursday Yup You ca pick it up anytime today just give me a heads up Address and my number is ! Number 10:41 AM Is it free or do you want $1 1:29 PM If you don't mind $1 (I plan on donating any money I make on kiji to redemption paws rescue organization) 1:57 PM Seems a bit pricy for the condition it's in, could you do $0.60? 1:59 PM Condition? It's basically unused 2:01 PM I know but considering that l'm going to you l

16.

Font - I know but considering that l'm going to you l think it would be fair to pay for my gas ($0.40) if that's ok with you 2:08 PM It's already at a really low price, I'm basically giving it away for free I just ask for a dollar to contribute to my donation to help animals... 2:19 PM Tunderstand that, it's just that money is kinda tough right now due to covid and I'm not getting any income. I really need to save as much as possible. My son and I really enjoy reading books together and I want t

17.

Font - Foldable reading light anan you arema position Wnere you are more financially stable you can always just pay it forward donate to charity when you are ready. Let me know when you want to grab it and I hope you both are staying safe. 2:26 PM What kind of books do you like to read together 2:30 PM I don't even want the light or struggling financially. I just wanted u to realize how pointless and what a waste of time it is trying to sell something less then 10 bucks on kijiji. If you really

18.

Font - have a son as I am 8 years old. Stay safe tho thanks for ur time 2:35 PM An 8 year old that's selling an air hockey table and fit bit? Lol okay dude as I said I would just give stuff away but l've listed a bunch of stuff for really cheap because I want it to contribute to charity and every bit helps especially because I am a student that is currently not working because of COVID and have financial burdens of my own. I only do non contact exchanges where I put the item in my mailbox and wh

19.

Gesture - l ROGERS ? 9:21 AM @ 1 78% Ring Shaming 1 hr · 9 ... Ewwwww. Self shame Friday here I come. Found this in the BF's nightstand. Not a fan. Please roast and then tell me how to tactfully say no you need to go get something different. Write a comment... GIF

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment