Thursday, February 25, 2021

Karen Goes Through Angry Mental Gymnastics Over Parking Space


The parking lot can bring out the very worst in someone. People can get all kinds of nasty, territorial, and straight up entitled over a parking space. In this case, we have an angry Karen who went out of her way to hassle an employee who was just trying to start up their work day, over a parking space that was rightfully their space to begin with. With that being said, picturing the look of pure and unadulterated rage on Karen's face when the manager closed the door when she was in the middle of her temper tantrum is enough to make one's heart glow with satisfaction. 

1.

Font - r/IDOWORKHERELADY u/oFFtheWall0518 · 3d + Join 2 1 e 2 3 5 3 Random angry lady who doesn't like where I parked. Originally posted in IDWHL until I found out about this subreddit. Ok, so needed context: The store I work at has a parking lot on either side of the building, front and back. The back lot it where the employee parking is and where we also park our work vans. The front lot very very rarely fills up, but last week there was some construction done to the building so there were wor

2.

Font - back door to our store had been replaced, but the auto- close arm wasn't so you have to hold the door and shut it slowly or else it slams shut and is super loud. For the purposes of this story, I am "Jason", the lady I had the entanglement with is "Karen" and my boss is "Scott". Sundays are my late start days, where I come in after the store has already opened to run my van route. I pulled into the back lot in my POV, wearing my uniform hoodie and polo shirt (both have store logo on them)

3.

Font - Karen: "You sure can't! An employee just yelled at me for parking back here. You have to go around front." Me: "No, it's ok. I work here." Karen: "Then why aren't you in uniform?" Me: points to my shirt logo "| am in uniform." Karen: "Where's your badge?" Me: "I don't have one."

4.

Font - Karen: "Well, the other guy was wearing one!" Me: "My manager wears a tag that says 'Manager' because we all wear the same polo shirt." Karen: "How am I supposed to know that?" Ме: "...." Karen: "Whatever. Your customer service sucks anyway! When I get in there, I'm telling your manager!"

5.

Font - Me: "Great. He's the one with the manager badge." At this point l'd gotten my bag out of my back seat and had started walking towards the store. Karen: "Hey, asshole! I'm still talking to you!" I'm about to turn around and say something when, I guess Scott heard the commotion and decided to try and get me out of a tough spot in his own way. He throws the back door open and yells, Scott: "Jason! Why the are you late!" Me: "This woman told me I can't park here." Karen: "He doesn't even work

6.

Font - Scott: "Ma'am, I asked you to pull around front to the customer parking." Karen: "YOU CAN'T TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES THAT WAY!" Scott: "I thought you said he doesn't work here." By now l've made it into the store and Scott waves me in. Making full eye context with Karen, he moves his hand and let's the door slam shut over top what she was yelling at him. Unfortunately I wasn't there long enough to see if she actually came in and tried to deal with him or not. 1.6k 3 28 ↑, Share

7. For real.

Font - YellowMoya · 3d Closing the door while making eye contact. Boss move G Reply 1 360 + ... Zealousideal_Ad_109 · 3d Manager move 63 ... +B

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment