Thursday, February 11, 2021

Entitled People and Their Comical Demands


There's something spectacular about witnessing the unadulterated audacity of absurd entitled people. Whether it's a bridezilla trying to bully a wedding photographer into working for free, a landlord who's baffled why they have to provide their tenants with working faucets, or just some guy who's trying to buy a brand new TV with a wallet full of monopoly money, it never seems to get old. Entitled people with their laughable boldness keep finding new ways to demand ridiculous crap.

1.

Grey - View Profile JAN 13, 9:34 PM Hey girl ! Hope you're good ! Soo I hope this isn't too much of a trouble, but I started this brand, clothing brand. & the username is taken is there anywaaaaay you could change it ? Like just add a number or an extra letter or something lol AA It would mean the absolute world to me I have everything ready to launch soon and this is the only thing holding me back to post lol Beautiful name btw lol JAN 14, 10:46 AM How about I pay you $20? I really really need

2.

Font - Hi, sorry 2 bother u. I need help with food especially pads A A pls. have 2 children and their father doesn't take care of them. We haven't eaten in 2 days pls. 17:20 Hello Please write down everything you'll need, I'll try to buy and deliver them where you are in Johannesburg by Saturday the latest if that's okay. 19:16 No give me money. I want money send it 19:22

3.

Hair - Hello! I'm looking for a simple tattoo shop that takes walk ins to get this small alien tattoo about the size of a quarter. I've called a few and don't really want to pay a base pay of $60 for this. Is there any around here that doesn't have a minimum. I understand why there is a minimum, but just trying not to spend a lot for something so small. 1:11 1

4.

Product - ... be 1h 3 My wife bought me a Range Rover cake for my birthday. Look at this shit, I'm mad as fxck this shxt look like a smart car, a stuff pillow & even that dumb truck from the movie "cars". Now her & her friends mad cause I cursed all of them out. $20 obo. Inbox now or I'm bout throw this shxt down the street. Serious offers only no low ballers WANEE $20 - WAUKEGAN, IL Land Rover cake MESSAGE

5.

Product - @Morrisons · 1d This Half Term, we're donating over Morrisons Morrisons 60,000 free Homemade Pizza Kits from our stores to support hunger across the holidays. The kits feature everything kids'll need to make their own pizza and will be donated to local schools and community groups to pass on to families in need. Dolce Pizza 38 27 134 835 Replying to @Morrisons Why not try healthy meal options rather than pizza? 8:16 · 10 Feb 21 · Twitter for Android

6.

Font - Looking over wedding day, 5 hours will not be enough to cover the entire pictures that l'd want. We unfortunately cannot stretch our budget for photography any more. & I wanted to ask if you guys would be willing to stay an additional 3 hours for full coverage of the day of.

7.

Font - 15:43 1 Comments Phil Kenda Over priced @£3.99 on Kindle 34 m Like Reply Message A Author That's actually below average price for an ebook at the moment, but all of my books are also available in libraries if you prefer. 24 m Like Reply dam Croft libraries, if open, would be the last place l'd choose a book from. Being visually impaired the Kindle offers an ideal solution. Why not try the 99p introductory price? l'd then probably follow you as an author. 16 m Like Reply Message Author Thi

8.

Font - ... I'm eating breakfast at the busy restaurant below my apartment. A lovely young woman just asked me if I could "hurry up and finish my breakfast, my friend is coming in 15 minutes and we want to take your seat." So, l'll be here for the rest of today. 1:07 AM - Feb 10, 2019 - Twitter for Android

9.

Font - PLEASE DO NOT RING BUZZER UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE MINUTES. NOT WHEN YOU PULL UP. NOT AFTER WAITING FOR ONLY ONE MINUTE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. CALL

10.

Font - when I became a military spouse I thought I would get free stuff WTF! STATIUN: UI Item Count: 2 1 LA CREMA CHARDONNAY - GL* 1 LA CREMA CHARDONNAY $12.00 $12.00 GL* ubtotal State Tax Total before tip: $24.00 $1.68 $25.68 Tip amount: Grand total:M a Mlitany spous it thank a militar25.68 time Shpuld be free-Inext Credit spouse CREDIT CARD PURCHASE Card Tune Vics $25.68 I TranscTo FRE-AUTH SHiped Cand Entry Hethod Military spouses deserve drinks for free fuck this place!! OMG FUCK THIS PLACE!

11.

Gadget - BIN CLI BUY SELL SWAP AND COMMUNITY GROUP (HBS) • 12 m · Oak photo frame. FREE OWigan, Engla Sold it once to someone who asked me if I could hold it until today. So I held it till today because I am nice like that.... Then she messaged me at 3:30 to ask if she could collect but because I didn't reply within 29 mins (literally) she followed it up with some abusive message about me selling it elsewhere and how I could have just told her. So if anyone would like this for free you are welco

12.

Font - We need more ppl like him in this world he open WTXL Tallahassee 2 2 de fevereiro às 10:06 · O Children's MINNESOTA Game GameStop WTXLCOM Minnesota man who profited off GameStop surge buys video games for local children's hospital 239 17 comentários O Curtir O Comentar Ver mais 6 comentários I do appreciate the generosity but is it really a big deal to celebrate someone donating less than 1% of their profits? Curtir Responder · 2 h 1.

13.

Handwriting - Madeira Hi, Every year you putout sunde boautinl hang vg baskets Do yanthink uhNduld be Poss uble to Change the olow d the lowt's pleae It'sa lutd orary White and redMaybe d calows Then would look ge ! White and red of amx MD 174 luvely, Thank you. 2 Dima www.dima.pt Fotografia: Ilídio Gonçalves

14.

Product - Ok do whatever u gotta do b Today 11:38 AM $567 Hey rent money more evenly? can we divide the $850 is too much. I have no money $600 should be fair If you going to ask why I agreed to pay $850 in the first place was because I wanted you to like me, but you don't. Not in that way Text Message

15.

Font - Reviews PetSmart ... Sarah L. *O 07 00 12/27/15 My husband and I have shopped here consistently for years, but we will use a different location from now on. They will literally lock the doors right in your face if you show up 2 minutes after closing. O Useful 0 Funny 3 O Cool 0 3 people voted for this review

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment