Saturday, January 2, 2021

Self-Titled Geniuses Who Sprayed the Internet with Cringeworthy Bragging


Whether it's born out of insecurity, compensation or the misguided belief that they are truly the best and brightest, cringeworthy braggarts have covered the internet with their supposed genius. It's amazing to witness someone who thinks so highly of themselves with no proof other than that they just believe they're geniuses.

1.

Text - So I wanna tweet something but I think most of my followers aren't intellectuals so it's gonna be taken a different way than I want it to. Sigh 10:22 · 23 Jan 20 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Water - NowThis Future ... NOW FUTURE 8 hrs • O The science behind stacking 6 different liquids via Seeker SCI See cer + 1500 29 Comments • 67 Shares 188K Views 149 לן Litke Comment Share Ok so you mixed 6 liquids of different specific gravities... to what end... for decoration to impress your less intelligent friends and show off your superior knowledge of elementary physics... cuz it sure doesn't make a novel party drink... hope you have a lot of satisfaction with your small level of superiori

3.

Text - Finger - Diamond rings are just fine. In this case It does not match the hand so the esthetic is not really there, but this is not an engagement ring and it doesn't really have any meaning. Why wearing a random ring gives such a morale boosts is also very interesting to analyze but many would hate to read the truth, so I will have that conversation with my friends. Reply

4.

Text - Text - 8m Was shocked and amazea to see Faust trending! Maybe there is hope! Wait... No. It's a Video Game Character! Goethe wrote in Faust my favorite quote. "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Stop playing games and go read a damn book 5m w... Faust is trending because it's a video game character. Not because it's one of the best plays ever written. Stop playing games and go to the library. At least try to pretend you're well educated. Goeth

5.

Text - 6d Ahh you poor miaguided delusional fool. I have plenty of people to borrow money from and give thanks to. I'm happily married and I can see through all the mindless facade that you and your dim ilk are so politely scarfing down your enlarged brainholes. If I am to suicide itll be because i cant take the idiocy of this world any longer. Yes it is depressing being so smart and aware of the downhill ride the world is heading down.. Enjoy your blissful ignorance puny pleb -4 6d Is that like

6.

Text - So bored i redisgned an atlas with better H. Indatres ONEWORID Apel engines 16cker So d detch Cngine Mocafim C (meled eap Ronds dansh tif 456 AVSRRALIA

7.

Text - Drugs and alcohol are a bad idea for normal people, but if you're as smart as I am then you have to do things like that just to lower your IQ to a functional level

8.

Text - 49 mins · I remember being in 6th grade with everyone else in my class thinking "Ice Ice Baby" was the greatest song ever... Picking up on the bass line, i correctly knew that song was a pure rip off of "Under Pressure"... At age 11. JIM CARREY IÇE ICE BABY IN LIVING COLOR, 1991

9.

Text - Joday at 12:23 PM imagine having an iq lower than 130 dude shut up youre bad with words Today at 12:23 PM you're**

10.

Text - il 2degrees ? 12:14 AM Tweet Kind reminder. The X chromosome contains 1098 genes. The Y chromosome has only 78 genes. The X chromosome is over 5 times larger than the Y. Its science. Female are superior. By far. Hence hundreds of years of chauvinism to try suppress her. Goodnight. 19/02/18, 10:34 PM 19 Retweets 75 Likes Mh Replying to Onions have more DNA than humans Tweet your reply

11.

Text - Text - Fiow was your day? It was good. Just watching some Netflix Nice, what are you watching? The Office!! My favorite show. My dad is the epitome of Michael Scott Ugh. What? That show is so..stupid. You don't learn anything from television like that Clearly you are not engaged with proper television that I watch. The Office has nothin but unintelligent humor. I don't have an IQ of 136 for nothing. Try watching something mentally stimulating like The National Geographic or something on t

12.

Text - Text - Replying to ers Kid, I was born on the internet. I was programming at the age of 8. I used to run websites. I used to sell server space and game servers. In grade 10. All you idiots were born after the iPad. You're all manipulated zombies. YOU don't know what the internet is. 7:25 AM · 15 Jan 20 · Twitter Web App

13.

Text - Oh really? If we get rid of Samsung Apple will plummet hard, Apple is using all Samsung's software and still can't compete in any real level, so basically you may as well go get a delorean and live in the past as that's exactly what you are promoting! And for you generic people who can't research and are very simple minded (hence being an iPhone lover) a delorean is the car that Doc and Marty McFly use to travel through time 6 05 Like Reply 2d

14.

Text - Yep. I cringe everytime I see a sports jersey on the streets. I automatically deduct 60 IQ points off that person unless proven otherwise. Reply That's a great way to go about living your life. Why do you say that? I dont like meddling with neanderthals. I look down on the homers of what could be a great progressive society. Im actually cursed cuz ignorance is bliss. + -2

15.

Text - I can't continue seeing content that is beneath my intellectual level. 3:06 PM · 20 Jan 20 · Twitter for iPhone 2 Likes

16.

Text - Text - Through out my school life. There isn't a single semester where I got all A's and I'm probably the most intelligent person I know. Which is why I don't like to judge my intelligence based on school grades. I'm far more intelligent than my school grades show. 3:40 PM · 13.01.2020 · Twitter for Android 86 Retweets 422 Likes

17.

Text - Text - 6:19 ... Every masterpiece has á cheap copy f TOP COMMENTS Both damn good characters Reply 127 Shitty fucking characters portraying intelligent people wrong, us smart people look the same as everyone else but the only difference is that we exceed in everything -111 What? You're smart? 58 Add a comment 1 Share Award 21.1k 57

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment