Saturday, January 2, 2021

First Date Deal Breakers People Have


Everyone has their limits when it comes to the kinds of sh*t they'll put up with from someone else. Factor in the tender ground of a first date, and you have an environment where deal breakers can come out of left field at a moment's notice. Many of these might ring a bell from that one date that you'd just as much forget about ever happening. 

1.

White - Markebrown93 • 3h Hygiene, in general

2.

Text - KronktheKronk • 2h I've seen "being rude to wait staff" a dozen times in here. Are that many people rude to waiters?

3.

Text - drdoom • 2h Spending the whole time on their phone

4.

Text - Wizzmer • 2h Too much discussion about money.

5.

Text - celestialism • 3h Asking me zero questions about myself while talking incessantly about themselves. It's alarming how many dudes do this. Why bother going on a date with another human if all you want is to hear yourself talk?!

6.

Text - Scicst • 2h Lying about their appearance. Very specific app example (guess which one). But you see their pictures, they look nice and then they are different in person. Whats the point

7.

Text - GustavoAlex7789 • 2h I don't hate people who smoke particularly but my parents smoked so much that I promised myself to never date someone who smoked.

8.

Text - MailroomMorty • 3h Heavy breathing, open mouth chewer or close minded

9.

Text - avlas • 2h Children. I wish all the best to all the single parents in the world but I am not signing up to be a step-parent.

10.

Text - lordpanda • 2h Unidirectional people. Only talks about work. Only knows about sports. Only cares about travelling. Get a mix.

11.

Text - SuddenTerrible_Haiku • 2h They talk over me and spend the conversation giving me unsolicited advice about how to live my life

12.

Text - kckaaaate • 2h Treating service people poorly. You're rude or dismissive to a waiter or barperson, yeah, it's over before it's started - I know the kind of person you are.

13.

Text - 02K30C1 • 2h If all they talk about is how bad all their exes are. If all your exes are psycho, the chances are the problem is you.

14.

Text - thebrownkid • 2h O opinions on anything. If l'm going to date someone, I want some sort of brains or passion going on up there....

15.

Text - imleesayhi • 3h Dirty clothes. Not showered. Dirty car. Loud booming voice so everyone can hear your conversation. Bad tipper. Being rude to servers

16.

Text - J-Erso • 2h The type of guy who needs to flirt with the waitress or just be heavy

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment