Saturday, January 2, 2021

Choosing Beggar Wants Friend's Car For Date, Gets Rejected, Questions Friendship


Ah, the good old choosing beggar strikes again with another ridiculous case of entitlement. This guy's biggest mistake was assuming that the car was going to be the dealbreaker when it came to getting lucky on his date. Naturally, that kind of twisted thinking resulted in one ridiculous and avoidable angry back-and-forth between friends, regarding being able to borrow a car. Hopefully they're able to salvage their friendship. 

1.

Text - Today 2:34 PM Hey bro, is it cool if I still borrow the whip tonight? Yeah man just bring it back by 10 What time you swinging thru Aight homie. See you then Today 4:06 PM

2.

Text - I'm going to give you the whip back tomorrow morning instead. Naw dude I need my car tonight Why you need it overnight? You have your own car Emily wants to get drinks in the Southside tonight after our

3.

Text - date, and I'm not going to get laid if she knows what kind of car l'm pushing. Doubt she'll care what car you drive. Be more worried about how your crib looks Imao Plus I don't want my whip parked on East Carson... too many drunks and don't wanna worry bout it getting hit or side swiped

4.

Text - Dude, don't be a fucking asshole. You know l've been trying to hit that since college. Are you really going to do this to me? Do what to you? I just bought the Charger and not gonna take any chances of you driving it drunk or it getting vandalized or hit in SS You know I been grinding to get it for the past few years It's a fucking car, bro. Do you not value our friendship over a stupid whip? Weird cause I was gonna ask you the same

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment