Saturday, January 2, 2021

Guy Gets Scammed For $600 Over Xbox, Humiliates Scammer


Don't go messing with Norwegians and their code of honor. Also, just don't be a scummy scammer like this dude. Apparently the scammer played the guy trying to buy an Xbox One for $600. Not cool! Fortunately, the revenge was successful and the scammer learned their lesson. 

1.

Text - You scammed me of $600 for an xbox with games that never showed up? Let's humiliate you for your entire family and close friends to see. About 3 months ago I was buying an xbox one x with like 10 games on it on Finn.no which is the Norwegian equivalent of Craigslist / Ebay. I contact the seller and ask to buy it with tracked shipping. I pay for it up front because generally honor is a pretty big thing in Norway and stealing is very frowned upon, people usually follow up on the sending wit

2.

Text - So I try to contact him and he says it's just a bit delayed. A few more weeks go by and nothing, and he stops answering my messages. I tell him about the legal stuff and he continues to ignore me. A week later I message his parents and gf on Facebook with screenshots of both the conversation and the transaction. He then messages me and says he'll send me the money when he gets paid in 2 weeks.

3.

Text - 2 weeks go by and surprise, no payment and no response to my messages. I then contact about 10 people from his Instagram with the story and screenshots and saying he's not responding to me. Im not bothered to go through the police cause that would take forever. Im relying on the honor culture that he'll be socially pressured into returning the money. He says he needs another 2 weeks to pay me back. I check his Facebook again and see that he just bought a brand new mountain bike for around

4.

Text - A woman responds saying she'd ask him about it via text. He says to her that he never got the money, so I sent a screen cap of the transaction and him saying he received the money and sent the package, so her and I caught him in a lie. He then responds to my original texts saying that he was gonna pay me back, but now that I have told people about it, he doesn't want to. And he says it's illegal for me to message his friends and takes the moral high road after scamming me for $600(fuck th

5.

Text - He stops responding to me again, so now I message 30 people via his Facebook and Instagram to his family and friends. I get a lot of responses and a lot of people taking my side of this. He must've gotten bombarded with questions and messages, as he messages me an hour later saying he'll pay me back, just get the messages to stop. 2 days later I finally get my money back a few months after the scam. TL;DR: guy tried to scam me for $600, I tell all of his close family and friends, he loses

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment