Monday, January 11, 2021

Mad Lads Who Didn't Let The World Get In Their Way


Sure, the world might have its own expectations about what is proper conduct, but the mad lads of the world don't see it that way. Mad lads pave their own way through shenanigans, trickery and bold brashness of all kinds. They may have different ideas of what counts as out-of-bounds, but they're all maniacal mad lads who don't give a dang.

1.

Text - BF18 @theoldtraffordd Make her use white, open another chess app as white, play her moves and reply with whatever the computer plays... this shit is too easy Aaron @Ayotund3 · 10h lied to her that I can play chess now she wants to play me online, how do I learn chess in 30 minutes?

2.

Colorfulness - My friend and I pushing stock around Walmart in yellow vests. We don't work at Walmart. Story 8.8k + I 257 Share whitecloud197 . 14h Are you the ones that posted that you have a lifetime ban and have an eye appointment at that Walmart next week and your mom doesn't know? - Reply 1 992 + O Greenkeel . 14h That's me 1 719

3.

Text - tilthat TIL that the first ever speeding ticket was issued to Walter Arnold on the 28th of January 1896 in Kent, England. He was blitzing through the town at 8mph (4 times the legal limit), was chased for 5 miles by a police officer on a bicycle, and was fined 1 shilling when he was finally caught. via reddit.com halflifescientist glad they caught that sick fek

4.

Text - @holyfudge I've been alive 20 years and still haven't found the right thing to say when someone knocks on the door of the public bathroom you're in I said, "come in" one time and the person went "WHAT?!" vodkaholee

5.

Sleeve - Cheat on me, you can't even have cold water. A legend. YEN.COM.GH 2 MIN READ Man carries away fridge he bought for girlfriend after catching her cheating Relap$e @therelapse_ You know how mad you gotta be to carry a mf refrigerator.

6.

Head - albert @albert12798 · 2d i drew the weeknd N O 2,638 17 20.5K 239K く theweeknd e 262 26.5 M Followers Following Posts The Weeknd

7.

Text - When you shoot your shot, use both barrels New York Post O@nypost - 48m New York Post O @nypost - 48m YORK EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian and Kanye NEW NEW OR EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian and Kanye POST POST West are getting a divorce: 'She's done' trib.al/dYk2Y3S West are getting a divorce: "She's done' trib.al/dYk2Y3S Q1,355 t17601 O 6,613 Q1,353 t17,552 O6,574 Replying to @nypost here if u need me @kanyewest here if u need me @KimKardashian 6:33 PM - 1/5/21 - Twitter for iPhone

8.

Text - rev. dylan @DylanRoss my 11 year ban from yahoo chess expires today Rnnme Dlavare Nnline Fallure to Connect EDIT A You have failed to connect for the following reason: You have been barred from logging into this room until Thu Dec 31 23:59:59 PST 2020. oms rom this lis OK Giraffe Field

9.

Face - Top stories India.com 0: 1 day ago Pope's Instagram Handle 'Likes' Another Bikini Model's Sultry Photo, She Jokingly Says 'I Am Going to Heaven' Business Today 0 18 hours ago Pope Francis does it again; likes another bikini model's photo on Instagram PageSix INDEPENDENT Instagram model Natalia Garibotto: Pope Francis 'like' was good for business Pope Francis's Insta handle again likes' bikini model's photc 9 hours ago 17 hours ago

10.

Collar - Reels If your name starts with J and ends with sre pro oshua, you failed your math test today. mrpapetti • Follow figured this would be the quickest way to reach him. M inal Audio mrpapetti • Ori d TikTo 609kanpe

11.

Text - y at 8:41 PM When I was in 1st grade (emphasis on 1st grade), I got sent to detention for doing a finger gun. A fucking Finger gun. I was in detention for like, a week, and I was pissed af. I only found out about a year or so ago that I actually was damn near expelled for it, and that my dad got pissed and went up to the school, talked with the principal, and did a finger gun on his way out. Epic dad moment. I'm still pissed about it to this day. Lmao.

12.

Soil - 4:25 R 0'7 69% O Armin Küpper- armins-art.de Röhrensound Replies Physics teacher here. This is an interesting experiment as we can find the length of the pipeline he's playing into (or least one section, which most likely has a closed end somewhere) Using a bpm counter, I found that the song he plays has a tempo of 104bpm. Counting the measures, we find that it takes 2bpm before the sound he plays is returned to him. Some quick math finds that the actual time therefore is 60(seconds in a

13.

Text - ull Bouygues 4G 13:04 O 94 % r/AskReddit ... Redditors whose job requires them to go into other people's homes for a living, what's the most bizarre thing you've seen or found? 22.3k 3.8k Share Y BEST COMMENTS nolatime · 6h Realtor here. I was showing a house that was supposed to be empty. I knocked and rang the bell to make sure. Once inside I walked into a bedroom and found the current tenant butt ass naked absolutely slamming on an electronic drum kit in what was a mostly sound proof r

14.

Clothing - Torey Van Oot O @toreyvanoot CAPTION OF THE YEAR: ANTHONY SOUFFLE, STAR TRIBUNE A University of Minnesota student crossed University Avenue in shorts today. He wouldn't give his name because he said his mom would be mad at him. >

15.

Text - IFLScience IFLS @IFLScience In 1972, two grad students at MIT invented Proton-Enhanced Nuclear Induction Spectroscopy, a technique for transferring spin orientation from one atomic nucleus to another. Yes, they chose this name specifically for the acronym.

16.

Text - JAEL @elle91· 2d Dude at my gate at the airport sat down with a 12 inch sub as soon as the first group started boarding and said, "I'm group D, I got this" before digging in and honestly he's the hero we deserve. 3 2710 O 168 YAEL @elle91 We're only on group C AND HE'S DONE >

17.

Nose - Jalynne @jalynnestratton Never forget when I lived in Florida, I was talking to this guy and found out he had a gf. I found her insta, messaged her, we met up, took a selfie and posted it to fuck w him. He screenshotted the selfie and posted it on his insta and said "both my girls lookin good for real" Both My girls lookin good Loreal Should we bow? Yeah, he's a king. imgflip.com

18.

Text - brolan: my coworker just told me about a kid he knew in second grade that was really allergic to peanuts but one day during lunch he said that he couldn't take it anymore and wanted to know what reeses taste like so he pulled out his epipen, ate the reese cup then stabbed himself with the epipen and told the teacher to call the hospital and that kid is the most hardcore kid I've ever heard of I wanna be his friend

19.

Amber - greg @norfsidegreg I finished all the ink in a pen without losing it or having it stolen

20.

Text - Brad You think that's cringe? Italian moms wait 9 months just to end up naming their kid Giuseppe 10m Like Reply Giuseppe Fuck you 4m Like Reply

21.

Text - Michael Wilson • 11 minutes ago My mum said I can only stay up till 10 but Im up at 12 watching this 目

22.

Colorfulness - ** 8% O 21:09 Antworten RX• vor 16 Minuten Reported for sexual content so that a YouTube guy would come and has to watch the entire 10 hours. 14 回1 Öffentlich antworten... KM TV • vor 3 Minuten legend X_FurryFoxi_ X• vor 1 Sekunde Madlad ... ... ..

23.

Text - Colorado Rockies @Roc... · 12h R We typically have positive and encouraging words when tweeting the final score after losses. Or some kind of clever approach. Not tonight. We lost 23-5. It sucked. Good night. 975 27 7.6K 70.3K

24.

Organism - 120 minutes at 300°, and this hotdog has become completely mummified, and smells like fire 13:41 · 1/1/21 · Twitter for iPhone 249 Retweets 54 Quote Tweets 4,057 Likes

25.

Lip - nike Keita o @nikevsworld @PlayBoikeita when someone say ur joke louder WHEN SOMEONE SAY YOUR than u and get all the credit JOKE LOUDER THAN YOU AND GETS ALL THE CREDIT nike @nikevsworld 20h when someone say ur joke louder than u and get all the credit 0.02 19.4M views From 15:19 25 Jul 19 Twitter for iPhone 2,914 Retweets 13.1K Likes 18:50 - 25 Jul 19 Twitter for iPhone 57.3K Retweets 203K Likes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment