Monday, January 11, 2021

Boss Thinks They're Above The Law, Man Shows Them Otherwise


Unfortunately, many of us have found ourselves firmly in the middle of a job that seems to drain our very souls at an alarmingly efficient rate. Sometimes, it gets down to have to take ridiculous orders from a bullish, and entirely incompetent manager. Maybe one like in the story we find here. What an emotional rollercoaster this one ends up being. 

1.

Blue - Arthur we need you to come in on Sunday Try Jesus.please don't try me.. What? I don't understand, you are lead engineer Try Jesus..please don't try me..Cus I What are you talking about, are you coming in or not Try Jesus..please don't try me.. Cus I fight

2.

Blue - Hey Art this is Ron, Jeffrey said he ask if you can work Sunday and he said he didn't understand your answer. Try Jesus..please don't try me. Cus I fight Lmao I love that song, stop doing that to them people. I'll tell them no but can you figure out this chemical compound, I emailed it to you. If he check his email, he will see that equation was done on Thursday. But see you Monday

3.

Blue - Hey Arthur this is Dave, sorry to be bothering you on a Sunday. I don't know why they keep trying to get you to come in on a Sunday or on your day off. I will let them know they need to stop but you'll be a good team player if you did come in. Dave don't make me cuss you out, that last part was uncalled for. To indicate that I'm not a team player, is out of line. What I need you to do on Monday is reread my contract, so you and everyone else can kiss my ass and stop texting me. You tell m

4.

Blue - You tell me to kiss your butt was uncalled for Mr Parker, we will have a talk about this on Monday. No we won't, read page 46 section D3 on texting someone off company time and on their personal phone. So if I want to say shit, fuck, as..etc there is nothing you can say or do about it. For you to say I'm not a team player was an asshole thing to say, knowing I carry the whole team. I'm just tired of doing everyone one's work. This project was due last week (one week overdue) and you proba

5.

Blue - shit, fuck, ass..etc there is nothing you can say or do about it. For you to say I'm not a team player was an asshole thing to say, knowing I carry the whole team. I'm just tired of doing everyone one's work. This project was due last week (one week overdue) and you probably have address that. But instead you and everyone else is coming after the only person who is finished. Page 1209 section F10 paragraph 4 of the handbook, you should read that and what it says about projects. So like I'

6.

Text - Arthur this is Jon please disregard all them and I am sorry. I wi make sure we have a meeting about you actually have the right/ authority to text you, once again I am very sorry. Have a good rest of your day Thank you Jon and you do the same Send message

7.

Text - Arthur ParQuer Sep 21 · O So the meeting went great, everyone knows not to text me on my day off and if they need me it has to go through the proper channels. Dave: well I didn't appreciate his text..look at what he said Jon: no one cares, you texted his personal phone. Dave: but I'm his is supervisor Jon: but your not, AP only respects you because that type of person he is. So let me reiterate this, don't text Arthur or call Arthur on his day off. Ok anything else, no..have a good work d

8.

Blue - Good morning Mr Parker, would like to remind you that work starts at 8:30. With that being said you are late, it is now 10:10. Why do you want to be my boss so bad, please don't text me anymore. You do know this is my personal phone correct I will not tolerate this disrespect anymore I see what you trying to do Dave you trying to get me to cuss you out on company time. You think you smart, let me make a phone call real quick and let's see how smart you'll be then. Send message

9.

Text - Arthur ParQuer Oct 16 • · O So Dave has been warned to never text me without authorization or he will lose his job. This time they had legal in the meeting, they don't want no smoke with me been petty and knowing your contract and rule book is a problem for them.

10.

Blue - Hey Arthur this is Jeff How are you Black man please don't tell me they trying to get you to get me to come in on a Sunday Wait you not working this Sunday Lol e9 they got you huh, did they tell you it's mandatory. They sure did Do you work for them or are you a subcontractor Send message

11.

Text - Do you work for them or are you a subcontractor I'm sub In your contract do you have something that says, as long as your work gets done time off and time in doesn't matter. Those are not the exact words but it's something like that Yes I believe so l'll read it again tonight Is that why them white people are scared to ask you anything at that job lol On Friday for a half hour Calls and notifications will vibrate

12.

Text - TIl read again tonight Is that why them white people are scared to ask you anything at that job lol On Friday for a half hour they was arguing about who was going to ask you about doing the math to recalibrate that O yup, that's why they didn't want you to come around me because they know I'm going to let them take advantage of you. You know we the only to black people that work there I didn't even know that Man let me read this damn contract again Send message

13.

Finger - Arthür ParQuer Oct 21 O Dave: Arthur you calculations are wrong Me: no they're not Dave: yes they are Me: here l'll put it together Dave: it's going to blow Me: wanta bet... SAN

14.

Text - Arthur ParQuer Oct 22 · Sọ Dave came to my office and said "Arthur umm NVM", then went to the office next door and ask to use their stapler. Dave don't want no smoke

15.

Text - Arthur ParQuer Oct 23 · O Shoots fired Me: hey Dave you couldn't use my stapler yesterday if you wanted to Dave: I didn't know if that was in your contract Me: o0oo0oo touche Dave touche 58 19 Comments 1 Share

16.

Text - 3:33 "0 LTE A A 15 So guess what Arthur did this Sunday, yup you guess it went to work like a dumbass. I should of knew it was a set up so Dave and Jr VP are really close friends and I should of known something was up cus jessica from legal was there. So l'm recalibrate one of the (Can't ....... say) just know this is something that takes six weeks to do. JrVP: Arthur I need you to come to my office Me: you're gonna have to wait for three hours, that's how long it's going to take for the

17.

Text - 3:33 "O LTE 4 E 15 Me: Jessica I can't, I have to finish this if I don't the six weeks of work will be for nothing and it will set me back 12weeks. Jessica: ok just come when you done She walks away, now her and the JrVP come back together JrVP: come with now or leave and never come back Me: jessica tell him, please tell him Jessica: try Jesus please don't try you? Oh wait it will cost us more money and you don't have the authority to do so. JrVP: Dave come take over, Arthur let's go now

18.

Text - 3:33 "O LTE 4 A 15 We walking to his office and over the load speaker "we need electrical to 35 ASAP" (Can't say) ....... Me: you hear that you buddy f'ed up, he Jessica I would like to report a sabotage JrVP: wait no no sabotage Jessica: sounds like it to me, do to the fact that he told the countless times that this would happen. I'll go get the paperwork started Me: what was so important, you wanted to tell me He said they were for blank stare with his mouth open Me: exactly nothing Jes

19.

Text - 3:54 "0 LTE 4 A (717) 603-8572 3 minutes ago, 3:50 PM Hello Arthur this is Dave, first off will like to say congratulations on your baby. If you haven't heard by now I've been forced into early retirement, not going to say it's because of you but it's because of you. I really hate your kind (not meaning race), the kind people that are to smart for my good. I said that to say this fuck you and I hate your ass. So have nice life and once again congratulations on your new baby. Damn that suc

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment