Monday, January 11, 2021

Cringey Braggarts Who Think They're Brilliant


Most of us have some sense of decorum online, but there also exists a group of cringey mind-tyrants who try way too hard to seem smart. It's a world of longwinded "takedowns" of okay tv shows, overly wordy self appraisals and paragraphs on not understanding jokes. Just a real fun group of bragging mind lords.

1.

Text - 2 weeks ago Gordon: "The lobsters dead" Lobster: "Yes chef, sorry chef" 4.5K 目81 Add a public reply.. week ago I'm about to miss the joke, but eh, it's for science so who cares. Lobsters do not possess the vocal capabilities to formulate words, let alone speak. Once you factor in the fact that the lobster was, in fact, deceased, the idea of aforementioned lobster formulating the sentence "Yes chef, sorry chef" is completely, and utterly preposterous. 115

2.

Text - 2h People who're under the misconception their reading proclivities distinguishes them as morally or intellectually superior. Those who disdain reading as a frivolity and vociferous readers who pontificate about edifying literature are equally an anathema to me. Reply 个 14

3.

Text - Me: "I'd like to withdraw some money, I forgot my card" Me: "Yes you can. My face is available on facebook. There is very cheap tech out there that will allow a 3d scan to be made of my face with those photos. That can be used to build a 'bust' of my face, and it has been shown that these can fool facial recognition. You don't need to peel of my face to trick a computer into thinking it's my face. And what if someone gets a hold of the sequence of numbers generated by that face scan? Then

4.

Text - Jan 3, 2021 6:19 PM I guess? If you remember I am quite the special type of person, I'm an advanced thinker, my intelligence is waaaaaaay beyond human comprehension, not to mention my brain works faster than a super computer, I had lots of ideas and ways to get to where I am now but it also cost me a lot

5.

Chin - S 7 Awards They must hold the world record "The average human can hold their breath for 30-90 seconds" The cameraman who filmed Finding Nemo: uelchaw 34m Downvote, Finding Nemo is an animation film meaning there was no camera crew it was all made on the pc with 3d software Reply 1 -13 T

6.

Cap - sky news .COMAU First Edition 300 TESTING CENTRES OPEN ACROSS NSW Replies •2 hours ago This year has really proven just how stupid people are... Why get tested for a flu? If you're ill, stay in bed. If you are ok, go to work or school. My parents taught me this when I was 5, or maybe l'm just gifted... O 凸 14 回4

7.

Text - VIRTUS vii Doesn't look real if you understand physics 11 lol 11-25 Creator 52 bruh I'm just talking about like in terms of animation it looks really good it looks like a starwars cut scene, calm down buddy 11-25

8.

Text - 4 hrs 24 Men are instinctively programmed to impregnate as many women as they can. and 47 others 144 Comments O Like Comment My post was written in standard academic prose as would would be found in a textbook. I didn't mention social influences. I wrote only about mammalian biology, specifically that of homo sapiens.

9.

Elbow - I am writing about "The Incredible Hulk." How corny. If this guy were subjected to gamma radiation, he would be quite dead, possibly deformed. But the ab- normality would not come and go with the change of his moods. The show annoys me. Therefore, I think that this repulsive show should be taken off the air. I like science fiction, but this is going too far.

10.

Text - "My ex girlfriend left me because I did not agree to her request to get sushi for her birthday, all I did is explaining the dangers of anisakis parasites that is found in raw fish, I wanted to invite her to a good restaurant, but she left in anger."

11.

Blue - ll T-Mobile Wi-Fi ? 1:22 PM 55% Comment if she can't figure out how to light a fire she shouldn't be playing zelda 2h Like Reply 6 ok snob 1h Like Reply 5 that's not snobby, I'm an intellectual....Zeldas game logistics and mechanics are incredibly complex..if someone is struggling with lighting a fire I can only imagine the struggle they will have in a dungeon 1h I ike Renly Write an answer... GIF

12.

Human - Avatar was literally about anti- imperialism, anti-capitalism and depicted an incredibly realistic grim future of humanity attempting to strip other planets of resources after they ended up pillaging their own world to the ground. Rewatch it. Your kid brain didn't understand it. 6:09 AM 12/27/20 · Twitter for Android 139 Retweets 363 Quote Tweets 1,160 Likes

13.

Text - 000 Each large muscle of a bodybuilder represents a language he didn't learn, a poem he didn't read, a fun fact he never memorised. 1:13 AM Jan 4, 2021 · Twitter for Android

14.

Text - 1:19 4 •.. Chat Profile I had to look up what a polyglot was Do you know what the sunk cost fallacy is? I think you have to stay involved in this chat room now Hmm I don't have much invested Oughta cut my minor time loss Can you define polyglot? Sometimes people get it wrong But props for knowing about the fallacy! Unless you googled it 9 People who speak multiple languages? I guess Technically it's someone who can read, speak, write, or has knowledge of more than 2 languages In which cas

15.

Text - Vex Vox O 13h O ... Baby Yoda alone makes the whole show worth it. VOX.COM You don't have to love Star Wars to dig The Mandalorian 429 158 Comments 13 Shares O Like Comment A Share had high hopes, because of reviews just like this one. What all of them fail to mention, is that it is a children's series, thus written as one. It's very one dimensional and made to be extremely easy to grasp. If you are a kid, this you have kids, it's something you can watch with them, that's easy and appropr

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment