Sunday, January 24, 2021

Family Member Expects Earrings Back From Years Ago, Reality Check Ensues


It seems as if this world will never be in short supply of entitled choosing beggars with their audacious demands. Just because you're someone's family member too doesn't mean that you're off the hook when it comes to irrational demands that never should've been made in the first place. This person's family member for instance expects to be able to get their earrings back that they gave away 10 years ago. I mean, come on with all that noise. You've got to be kidding me. 

1.

Text - Hi have the two gold earrings I gave you a long time ago? I actually feel guilty for giving them to you because they are the inky memory have from my uncle who gave them to me. If you dont wear do you still them anymore, can I have them back, as I would like to keep them and not sure why I even gave them to you or did I lend them to you. 5:37 pm

2.

Text - I'm not sure which earrings you're referring to? 7:14 pm How long ago was it? 7:14 pm They are round ones. One of them has a pattern on it and the other one has a diamond heart shape hanging from the loop 8:35 pm They don't sound familiar, do you have a pic? 8:54 pm

3.

Text - T hope you haven't lost them, can you check what loop earrings you have? 9:06 pm How long ago did you give then to me? 9:20 pm Over ten years, don't you keep all your jewelry together? 9:22 pm I've moved houses twice and ages from 13 to 23, why would I still have them? 9:23 pm

4.

Text - Sorry, moved 3 times 9:23 pm I don't even remember them, sorry G 9:23 pm Wow what do you mean? They were 18ct gold, I gave them to you you were living in you should have them with all your other gold? I will be very upset if you lost them. Gee when 9:25 pm Can you please find them? Maybe your mum has them 9:40 pm

5.

Text - I don't have any gold anymore, whatever gold I had I gave to mum to keep. Although I wouldn't know what to ask for because I'm not sure what they look like? 9:42 pm Ask your mum to give you your gold than ill show you which one it is when I see you xx 9:45 pm Nah I don't have space for it, but next time you talk to her make sure you ask O 9:50 pm

6.

Text - I dont want to talk to your mum so you organise it and ill come over and have a look than you can give them back to her. 10:23 pm Or let her know that ill come and get them just let me know either way. I am sure I lent them to you for something I cant remember now 10:25 pm Gdnight 10:25 pm

7.

Text - Just asked mum about them and she doesn't remember them either, I don't think you gave it to us? And why would you lend earrings for 10 years? That's really weird 10:29 pm No she doesnt because I gave them to you directly in your room to wear you guys were going somewhere and you liked the one with the heart so I said you could wear mine. She doesnt know what they look like, if you can organise with her for me to have a look at the

8.

Text - round earrings she has at home because I know that your mum would not have thrown them away if you gave them to her for keep- sake. I dont understand why you didnt take care of them. Gdnight. 10:39 pm It's not that I didn't take care of them, it's that over 10 years have passed and my likes and possessions have changed. I'm sorry she's not comfortable with you going there and looking through her jewellery, you'll have to talk to her about it. 10:41 pm

9.

Text - Then you get your jewelry and bring it to your place and ill have a look than. I am not asking again You couldn't have thrown out Gold earrings. I told you I don't want anything to do with your mother until she apologizes wholeheartedly. 10:47 pm IIII draw up a picture as well maybe you will remember. And go to sleep 10:48 pm

10.

Text - I don't particularly want much to do with you until you apologize also. So I'm not overly keen on making mum dig all my old jewellery out, drag it over to my place where I have no where to put it, and then have you come here to look through it. I'm sorry but if you wanted it you shouldn't have given it to me. Have a good night.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment