Sunday, January 24, 2021

Entitled Man Demands Textbook, Has No Idea He's The Problem


This guy's approach to trying to access a textbook couldn't be more faulty. Like, my man, it's seriously time to reassess the life strategy. Even when he's given multiple opportunities to share the textbook he manages to mess those up. Whole lot of yikes, indeed. Check out some more entitled folks with their outlandish demands over here

1.

Text - 7:02 PM Hey, just a quick question, do you have the book out from the library?

2.

Text - recommended it to me for an essay but when we looked it up in the system it was on loan. She said since you're doing your dissertation on the you might have it?

3.

Blue - hey, yeah I do. didn't think anybody else would need it Imao. I'm currently using it but can return it in a few days if that's alright? How long are you planning on loaning it out for?

4.

Text - It'll only be a few days. Like I said, suggested it to me, I wouldn't know about it otherwise. Would you be able to return it tomorrow? My essay is due on Friday, so I need it soon.

5.

Blue - I'm really sorry but I have a deadline on Friday too that I need it for! we have to have a draft of a chapter of our diss and it's a major work in mine, so it's kinda important. I'll be in the library most of tomorrow though if you want to join? that way we can both use it?

6.

Text - I don't work well in the library, sorry. It's too loud in the general areas but too quiet in the silent areas e.1 wouldn't mind if you came to my house. That could work? I think most of my housemates are busy

7.

Text - don't take this the wrong way dude, but l'm really not comfortable with going to your house. we barely know each other. if the library doesn't work for you there's always the coffee shop in the building or if that's too loud then there's the cafe in which is usually pretty quiet? but if you don't want to go there I can take pictures of the pages you need and send them over? just let me know the page numbers/chapters.

8.

Text - Okay. Well I can't do the library or the cafes and if you're too stubborn to come to my house then please return the book tomorrow.

9.

Blue - dude I'm not returning it. I need it for my diss, sorry. I've given you options; just let me know what pages/chapters and I can send them to you Looks like was wrong that you'll help me. I thought vou third vears were

10.

Text - supposed to be welcoming to second years? If it's so important to your dissertation you would BUY it. Not just rent it from the library. If you don't return it tomorrow l'll just request it, simple as.

11.

Blue - and l'll just request it back as soon as you take it out?? anyway requesting it wouldn't help you cause l'd have a week to return it before getting fined meaning that l'd still have it when your essay is due :9 and l'm a student, dude, the book is £52 on amazon. I'm not gonna pay that much if I can just get it at the library...

12.

Text - I'm not arguing anymore, though. I'll be in the library on campus at 9 tomorrow morning and l'll leave around 5, although I won't be there between 12 and 1:30 because I have a lecture and then l'll probably take a break and get food. if you want the book then l'll be somewhere on the second floor, or if you send me the numbers/chapters I'll take photos.

13.

Text - I don't know what I expected from a female studying ancient history. You're all selfish as fuck and all you want to do is one up the men here. ah yeah, I'm sure a will love that sentiment. night dude

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment