Sunday, January 24, 2021

Clear Signs That Kids Are Weird and Stupid


Let it be no surprise that kids are weird and dumb. Not only do they not know things and have bad ideas, they can also be extremely creepy and weird. We remember all the stupid and psychopathic crap we did as kids, and acknowledge that it's best to keep your distance from this unaccountable and idiotic group of people. There are more than enough moments to confirm that kids are weird and dumb.

1.

Text - Melissa @Fiveoclockmommy Kids are the best, man. They get all shocked when you figure out they did something wrong like, "mom how'd you know I colored on the table?" Um, because you wrote your fucking name on it?

2.

Lighting - Bath Sinks AEC Plan E

3.

Text - 00 my kids thought chasing each other around the kitchen wasn't dangerous enough and started pulling drawers open to slow each other down. anyway. now i know what it sounds like when a 4 yo's face makes full contact with a silverware drawer. 6:39 AM - Dec 29, 2020 · Twitter for Android

4.

Retail - MEASURE CHARGE LART I wouldn't let her have a bottle of antifreeze

5.

Text - Tweet PyrionFlax O @PyrionFlax My 9 year old and her friend are doing secret Santa. That's a 2 person secret Santa. I've tried explaining that this is just called "presents" but they insist : we know, but this is secret Santa style presents. 11:20 AM · 30 Dec 20 · Twitter for Android 7 Retweets 140 Likes

6.

Text - My son will only eat Paw Patrol string cheese because he swears it tastes best. I was tired of paying extra for it and bought the generic brand, but he said it didn't taste the same and wouldn't eat it. So yesterday I put Paw Patrol stickers on it and he ate two in a row. "See, Mommy?" he said. "I told you the Paw Patrol cheese tastes better." truck does jarshall drive? STRING CHEESE ARSHALL THIS UNIT NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL RETAIL SALE KEEP REFRIGERATED @WITTYOTTER

7.

Text - It's been an awful, terrible, no good week. But listening to my teenage daughter convince my youngest child last night that J.R.R. Tolkien's real name was 'Jolkien Rolkien Rolkien Tolkien' was absolutely priceless.

8.

Parallel - Add the correct number of candles to the cupcake. Amazing School Year Planned This year I plan to eat a buritto cutting i t Whtheut hake D Certified Fiber SUSTAINABLE Sourcing FORESTRY INITIATIVE www.sfiprogram.org 1633 Cert no SO0993

9.

Green - Well hope everyone had a fabulous christmas. David ruined our Christmas by opening everything in the middle of the night while we were sleeping. So I hope he enjoys this day because the next few weeks will be full of nothing he received for Christmas and no electronics. rO Like Comment Write a comment... GIF 9+ ...

10.

Hair - Happy canksgiving Jot arm 此of ving bown aper 20 6D are you thankful for? st ORC fe Barhamn, 7 thankful s. Clary, s and Keylee Bedsole, 7 Isabella Jerhigan, 8 Ryan Ingram, 7 "I'm thankful for my family, God and Ms. Clary." "I'm thank- ful for all the dead people because at least they tried." "I'm thankful for God and Jesus." e ja t

11.

Electronic device - This came into my store today, apparently a kid had it on his trampoline while jumping on it and it got underneath his foot while jumping. Swug G IB-O hardwaregore ↑ 363 Q 24 O 5h 1

12.

Arm - Why I hate slime.. O Like Page Life With Kids Dec 28, 2019 · O *Not my photo* Reason why slime is NOT ALLOWED in my home e2 -sami onge ogetl

13.

Text - s://answers.yahoo.com YAHOO! ANSWERS I found a 90's phone that has a hashtag button on it, I thought Twitter invented hashtags? My mom was going through a box of her old stuff and she found one of those bulky phones that are from the 90's and it has a hashtag button!!! Like for real it has ( #) on it!!! Like Twitter wasn't even invented yet so why did they need hashtag buttons??? 12 answers· Polls & Surveys

14.

Text - Me: Why is there an X drawn on the wall? 4 year old: The X reminds us not to draw on the wall anymore. Мe: ... Ok... Write a comment... GIF

15.

Text - Instead of asking me to shut his bedroom door so the hallway nightlight didn't keep him up last night, my son asked me to shut his door "to let the darkness in." Thanks for creeping me the fuck out, son.

16.

Yellow - kids have no concept of anything. i walked into my kindergarten class and one kid asked me what my name was. when i said miss jones, he said "i like that name. did you know i'm in love with you" i asked my four year old cousin how old he thought i was going to be at my next birthday and he said 8. im 23 once i told a 6 year old that i had finished school and was doing "more school" [university] and she asked "why haven't you found anyone to marry then" We were at a museum and I was aski

17.

Purple - Burckews Marieny Pack- Cofre mi-mee

18.

Text - turing-tested one of my cherished childhood memories is eating ungodly amounts of pine needles before gym class to make myself sick so i didnt have to particpate, like it didnt even occur to me to just pretend to be sick, i just went 'yes. eating pine needles is the only option' turing-tested my second favorite thing about this is that literally no one stopped me. everyone could see me picking off pine needles and eating them like delicate snacks and then getting sick but everyone was lik

19.

Text - i'm lifeguarding and i just witnessed an 8yr old girl tell this boy that they can't be together because he has a phone and she doesn't, he then threw his phone in the dive pool and said "nothing can keep me from you". this generation loves so hard wow

20.

Text - twyrine i just remembered one time in kindergarten i punched this girl i knew because we were drawing birds and she drew her bird with a human nose and mouth and it pissed me off so badly i went into like berserker mode it looked like this

21.

Text - Sarah Dempster @Dempster2000 Happy 7th birthday to the time my sister-in-law asked her Year 3 pupils "What would you say if you could talk to a farm animal?" and a boy wrote this - 500n you will be mince 1:36 PM · 10 Jan 21 · Twitter for iPhone

22.

Handwriting - Dear--CotaneE Grondpr am sorry your dead Happy veteran. Day.

23.

Finger food - Lonid's GGG O

24.

Blue - ... My son hid my keys... ive been searching for them for almost a half hour now and they are nowhere to be found. 13 15 Comments Like ל] Comment N Send I watched him grab them last night and he chucked them into this corner, I took a mental note of it. But he must've grabbed them again Like Reply I can not find these fucking keys ANYWHERE Like Reply Found them.. the bottom of my garbage can Like Reply 7

Submitted by:

Tagged: FAILS , kids , childhood , lol , dumb , stories , funny , weird , stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment