Sunday, January 24, 2021

Entitled Folks with Their Outlandish Demands


Every day it becomes more apparent that some folks live in a fantasy land where they can just flout the conventions of decency and demand free stuff. Entitled people with their absurd audacity will expect people to work for them for free, try to abuse the trust of strangers, and throw tantrums when they don't get what they want. There's no good way to deal with entitled people and their laughable boldness.

1.

Text - A answers.yahoo.com Anonymous asked in Politics & Government > Law & Ethics 1 decade ago Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support? I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. We currently rent an apartment together. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a trustworthy guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fathe

2.

Blue - TODAY Do you take commissions? I do. My price is set at £5/1000 words upto 10000, at which point its £7.50/1000 words. Are you interested? u am but not at that amount maybe £3 for 5000 l'll send my idea in an email wait please tell me you're joking wdym Translation available 5000 words would be £25. you're asking me to take £3 Yeah? it's not like it's your main job, right? I'm sorry. I'll be refusing your offer. If it was for 1000 words, I might consider going a bit lower. So you're refus

3.

Text - January 5 at 4:22 PM O My baby is sick w/Covid, and I need to pick up groceries. Can anyone come by and watch her? Just be aware, you aren't being payed, and sometimes the baby cries constantly or throws up so you will have to deal with that, too. 42 Comments O Like A Share Hun, I'm sorry, but maybe ask a relative? Being on a group like this will not get you much help. Like · Share 1d you need to rethink something if you're asking a bunch of people on facebook to watch a baby with covid a

4.

Floor - 8111 1111 relina Be Like Terry. He sees a lite beer. He drinks FREE Lite Beer. Terry is happy and grateful. Dont be like LeighA. from Yelp She sees a FREE Lite beer and Complains that there isnt a better Selection of FREE BEER Just Be Like Terry Terry is cool.

5.

Text - all Telstra Wi-Fi Call 8:37 am VPN 100% Jerome Cheap PC - 2007/8 $2 Accept PayPal at the meet-up Request Payment Hi, l'm interested in "Cheap PC 2007/8". Is this still available? Finally considering the specs are so outdated they aren't worth anything would you pay me $80 cash to collect and take away for you? I can pickup first thing tomorrow morning. Cheers. 12:52 am To deter and identify potential fraud, spam or suspicious behaviour, we anonymise your email address and reserve the righ

6.

Text - 8:35 LTE A Ó 16% Lawnmower St Today I can absolutely do this repair for you. but it would be very helpful if you supplied the blade for me. if you want I can just sharpen the blade you already have. I charge $10 an hour with a $20 minimum. an oil change is also $20. Let's continue this conversation via text. My number is I do have the new blade already. I đoubt the oil change and blade swap should take more than an hour. I disagree with a minimum charge of double, especially by a minor. I

7.

Colorfulness - Item #: New message: I see in your listing that you upgraded from an older.. ebay tm New message from: I see in your listing that you upgraded from an older Apple Watch. Why not instead of selling it give it to someone like me who wants it? Selling it is just greedy on your part. I'm happy to take it off your hands and will pay a shipping fee of $7.50 which is more than reasonable. Please respond right away as I would like the watch by New Years Eve. Reply Reply with offer Apple W

8.

Blue - Peter Saturday, 23 November 2019 P. Hi, is the piano still up for sale 12:03 Yes, I've had offers for about 1500 but 12:05 the asking price is about 2000 Would you do 1000? 12:05 No lol????? I've had offers for 1500 why would I go down to 1000. 12:06 Please?? Its nearly christmas and I'm kinda low on money rn? 12:07 Why are you buying a £2000 piano if your 12:08 low on money? You know what. Your a scumbag, taking peoples money near christmas. YOU SCAMMER 12:10

9.

Blue - $60 What For the PlayStation ???? Just the PlayStation? No everything l'm haggling Yesterday 9:56 PM Yo? Hello, my ad said the PlayStation 4 has two controllers, a PSVR setup and three games for 300$. I said in the ad no haggling. I won't respond anymore after this text. I'm reporting your ad it's getting taken down because you can't reach a deal

10.

Green - Message $325 (6) Hi, is this still available? 3:54 PM Yes 3:54 PM $50 cash rn 3:56 PM Where did you get that number from? 3:57 PM from what i had left in my wallet 3:59 PM Do you think this phone is only worth $50? 3:59 PM as long as it keeps depreciating it will be 4:00 PM So you're making an offer now for what something will be worth in the future? 4:01 PM indeed Jason 4:01 PM you going to sell me the iPhone or not?

11.

Text - rainyday @rainyday_vg sorry to post two DM conversations back to back but this one knocked the actual wind out of my body so0o quick question if I may 4:42 AM If I win the PSS giveaway can you send 2 PSS's instead? I want to give one to my boyfriend and also if you could send a few games as well that'd be cool. Giving away a PS5 on its on is kinda pointless, right? Just an idea to spruce up your useless giveaway if I win! You're welcome and I'm looking forward to it 4:44 AM uhhhh. how abo

12.

Text - Are you an idiot? you must really suck at running business Here's how it works. You get paid in likes and retweets and follows. That's why I'm a customer Everyone knows you treat a customer with respect. So quit being a wiseass about this Can't wait to post this on reddit, they're gonna love this 5:27 AM Yeah. I'm sure they will Ashley. Tell me how that goes yea? 5:29 AM /

13.

Purple - * l 45% 21:54 RC-EN-CIEL MAN WARNING: OHOKING Seal harls Not She MAN Rainbow Series Batman $425 O Ships for $13.99 Posted a day ago in Los Angeles, CA Condition: New Toys, Games, & Hobbies - Toys Details Manage this item

14.

Green - 20:41 3 all 69% Message 00. Brownie Shreveport, LA $165 ***** (1) 8:36 PM As an ardent catholic, I am DISGUSTED by this gay Batman NONSENSE! Bruce would never act in a homosexual manner! How could you sell this to children? I would however like to purchase from you the Normal straight figure (second from the right). 8:41 PM As a flaming homosexual I am disgusted by ardent Catholics who rebuke the Bible's teachings! I happily would sell this to any child who is more open-minded and loving

15.

Screenshot - 9:46 1 LTE Recommendations Reply K violin needed My daughter joined the school band and is playing the violin. If anyone has one they are not using I would greatly appreciate it. Posted 1d ago to and 23 nearby Thank Reply Ballenger Creek - 16h ago are kidding me I already gave you my violin. If you're not using it, could I have it back?

16.

Colorfulness - • FREE STUFF in DOHA QATAR - FSDQ 1d • A Hello anyone giving out LG smart tv 49 inch . please reach out for me 7 13 Comments Like Comment N Send RAY First time I see a post Hilarious e. specifying brand, type and size of product. Well done and good luck. Like Reply 2.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment