Saturday, December 19, 2020

Wholesome Memes to Keep That Head Up


The world can seem pretty far gone sometimes, but it's good to have a wholesome reminder that some things are still nice. It's pretty easy to be sarcastic all the time, but it can get tiring when you're looking for the negatives in every aspect of life. Therefore, it's a decent idea to get some wholesome memes for a little boost.

1.

Text - Grandparents: forced into their profession Parents: forced into their profession My awesome parents letting me take control of my life: The cycle ends here Theycle efat here

2.

Text - Season's Greetings. THE SAMUEL ADAMS BREWERY 30 GERMANIA STREET BOSTON MA 02130. 617.368.5080 Hey, I used to Iive in your house, I'M Drunk in boston, and its the only address I Know. Hol,days. LHappy Mw. Check out tour timedqhbre|iull

3.

Cap - My daughter went to my husband and said "Dad, have you ever heard of Pokemon?" and I have never seen him so happy lol. He busted out all his old cards and is in full education mode

4.

Text - Talia Schlanger O @TaliaSchlang... For the past year, a very nice man has been standing on the bridge that's on my way to work with a sign saying he was having a hard time and could use a hand. Today, this is what it read. memeuplift Follow My last Week out Here I Gota Job Thenk You Te Eceryone who Has Helped Me During Ilie Hard Time

5.

Text - jobe @joannblin here's my air bnb host's review of me after my 36 hour stay. What can I say she was like family I wish she was my daughter!a her mother must be o proud!she was born and raised part time exactly where l am from.l hope I see her again! I told her I want an invitation to her wedding should she marry but I do not know if there is a man her equal! read less Kathleen, Fairbanks, AK Joined in 2019

6.

Organism - My grandma calling me a computer genius Me who changed the tv source from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2

7.

People - The greatest honor a teacher can give you: Good question.

8.

Brown - Introverts when they tell a joke to a large group of people and everyone actually laughs out loud LIVE BREAKING NEWS Local potato happy today 7:01 PM

9.

Text - Follow This Indian man and I have an identical commute, but we have never spoken to each other. Like we get on at the same platform spot and everything. I worked from home yesterday and today he jokingly said, "Where were you? I was lonely!" It was a joke but I almost cried Imao.

10.

Cheek - When you visit your friend's house for the fifth time and his dog doesn't bark at you anymore

11.

Amber - The feeling when you put on warm clothes from the dryer imgflip.com

12.

Ear - 6-year-old me drinking apple juice from a fancy glass

13.

Text - taryn land @tarynland a baby was staring at me in target so i started waving to her & she waved back & the mom whipped around & was like OMG & i was like oh sorry i was just waving to your baby & she was like THAT WAS THE 1ST TIME SHES WAVED & me & this mom SCREAMED in the store bc we were so excited

14.

Human - Me when I see a bee walking on the ground: Come. This is no place to die.

15.

Toy - My Dogs Favorite Toy Is Santa, So We Brought Her To See Him

16.

Human - When your barbers bald but actually gives you a good haircut I guide others to a treasure that I cannot possess

17.

Finger - When you're cooking and you shake the pan for no reason to make it sizzle so it feels more like cooking

18.

Human leg - 8 year old me RECONO BREA RC My mom who aşked for help unloading groceries LD SPON All the grocery bags SBD INOLD RO R mold Strongman Classie RONGMAN DRLD SERIES EN TH

19.

Nose - Nurses show triplets to the father who passes out with excitement. Photo from 1946, when ultrasound did not exist

20.

Text - WANTED: to BORROW an orange cat Wanted: to BORROW an orange cat for 24-48 hours, to have a lasagna dinner with Garfield- loving 4-year-old and 2-year-old children. Will return cat happy and cared for. Cat will not be required to eat lasagna if contraindicated. Please. No feral cats. And please take your cat back at the end. Not looking to adopt. Thank you, An increasingly desperate (but not crazy) mom- of-two with no friends that own orange cats. Call or text:

21.

Organism - Town of Bancroft 5h O This morning we received a Facebook message from a pet owner living over 100km away. She was looking for a spot for her dog to see snow one more time, as she is "on the last legs of life." We let her know that there is snow in the area, and she got to driving right away. Two hours later she shared these pictures with us. They found snow at the Dungannon Recreation Centre. What a happy dog! Glad we could help!

22.

Dog - My dog just saved us from an inevitable fire. She sniffed out a burning outlet that is in a place that we wouldn't have seen until it was too late. She alerted us to the problem and we called the Fire Department. There was a fire in the electrical box that if we hadn't caught would have spread to the rest of the wall over night or while we were sleeping. I can't tell you how proud I am of her.

23.

Product - desirae zepeda @dessiiraaee My lil bro wants to be lce Cube so bad Ge2 @icecube EC JOSH Ice Cube @icecube Seems like Ice Cube to me. Happy Birthday Lil Homie!

24.

Text - hermesapprentice Lies I have told I always tell people that my cat doesn't really like people that much even though she is really cuddly so they feel special when she cuddles them. softjoly. You are the best person

25.

Organism - Positive Possum believes you can do the thing

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment