Saturday, December 19, 2020

Hilarious Holiday Posts From Neighbors On Nextdoor


Just in case you're unfamiliar with the Nextdoor app, it's a wonderful hub of people voicing various complaints and other strange observations about their respective neighborhoods. We've rounded up a hilarious collection of some of the most ridiculous musings we were able to find from an account dedicated to Nextdoor funnies on Twitter. These might just get you in the holiday spirit. Or, maybe make you thankful that you're not living next to some of these people. 

1.

Text - Best of Nextdoor 000 @bestofnextdoor Rey Bridgewater · 50 min ago Thanksgiving is over. It is now acceptable to put up Christmas decor. On my command, open the flood gates. Like

2.

Text - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Nov 24 000 "HOLIDAY GREETING ETIQUETTE" Holiday Greeting Etiquette. I just want everyone to know that it's okay to wish us Happy Honda Days even though we are a Toyotathon family, you don't have to use the generic "Happy Winter Car Sale" greeting. Posted in Recommendations to 21 neighborhoods 21 27 550 3.5K

3.

Text - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Dec 26, 2019 000 Meanwhile, in the OC... Orange County Moms ... 7 hrs · This time of year is super important for non-Spanish speakers to use the ñ when wishing us Feliz Año Nuevo because without it you're wishing us well on our new butthole. 22 27 300 1.8K

4.

Text - Best of Nextdoor 000 @bestofnextdoor "When neighbors start talking, good things happen." What would you do? Today when I awoke I found the note, attached to this post, taped to my front door. I think the note being anonymous & its content is extremely rude. What do you think & what would you do? Dear Neighbor, We don't really know you as we live several houses down the street. We appreciate your Christmas spirit, however, my wife and I and several others in the neighborhood are concerned

5.

Green - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Nov 25 "When neighbors start talking, good things happen." 00 Galloway Ridge Happy Thanksgiving to everyone except Phil. Everyone one of you, except Phil, are wonderful neighbors. I'm happy to be a part of this community. 5 replies · 3 days ago · 28 neighborhoods Thank Comment 4 Q 5 83 27 437 3.7K

6.

Text - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor wild tofurky @eeyikes s/o to the lady on my NextDoor who posted an appeal for *volunteers* to come serve as wait staff at her family's Thanksgiving dinner 11/13/18, 2:11 PM 11:10 AM · Nov 13, 2020 4.4K 457 people are Tweeting about this

7.

Text - Best of Nextdoor 000 @bestofnextdoor "TO WHOEVER CALLED THE POLICE AND HAD THEM COME TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LIKE OUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS... SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?" Christmas Decorations Complaint To whoever called the police and had them come to my house because you did not like our Christmas Decorations. SERIOUSLY! You wasted their time for that? I remember just a few months ago how many neighbors reamed me on here for calling the police when a strange lady rang my doorbell at almos

8.

Green - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Nov 26 00 Alana A Sherman Oaks (Hazeltine-Woodman) How long do I microwave a 25 pound turkey for? Please advise. Posted 1h ago to Sherman Oaks (Hazeltine-Woodman) and 19 nearby 83 27 526 3.1K

9.

Blue - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Nov 28 000 1I Monterey| The Colonies Christmas lights hello, I know everyone loves this time of year, but can we please be considerate of some of us and please cut your lights off at 7:30p? my cats are trying to sleep and they find the lights distracting. Posted 16h ago to The Colonies and 33 nearby 59 27 332 3.ЗК

10.

Nature - Best of Nextdoor 000 @bestofnextdoor Snowman arms for sale! Only $30 a pair! $30 a pair I sell snowman arms. Posted 3 hr ago to Dutchtown and 12 nearby

11.

Green - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Nov 26 000 "When neighbors start talking, good things happen." Georgine| Markham · 2 days ago 25 Christmas lights OK, put the lights up but don't turn them on until after Thanksgiving. Thank Comment 28 Q124 See 37 more comments 25 27 47 808

12.

Green - Best of Nextdoor 00 @bestofnextdoor #polloftheday Caroline 1 Dec Profile · Activity Private message DON'T FORGET TO BUY ORGANIC CHRISTMAS TREES THIS SEASON ORGANIC ARTIFICIAL CHINESE PLASTIC THAT WILL END UP IN THE LANDFILL THAT YOU BOUGHT FROM HOME DEPOT THAT LOOKS SUPER DORKY

13.

Green - Best of Nextdoor @bestofnextdoor · Nov 22 00 John I'd like to report a crime I'm seeing houses with Christmas lights up and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. New 4m ago 67 27 321 2.4K

14.

Organism - Best of Nextdoor 000 @bestofnextdoor "CHARGING YOUR CELL PHONE ON MY XMAS LIGHTS?!" Charging your cell phone on my Xmas lights?

15.

Text - Whoever is charging their cell phone on an open outlet of my Cristmas display (nice trying to hide it in the sleigh), I removed it, so just let me know when you want it and the charger back. Pictured is the area, but didn't want to shame the phone. I hope you liked the decorations enough to eyeball the open outlet. If you need help, let us know. Edited 6h ago · Nordahl and 45 nearby

16.

Text - Best of Nextdoor 00 @bestofnextdoor "I hate to be like this just before Christmas but I am very disappointed... NO ONE has the right to throw anything in our trashcan without our permission!" R Rama Clark Pointe Found garbage not mine in our trash can Good morning. I hope everyone is well. I went to throw some trash today and as I open our trash can outside, I find garbage that is not ours at all. Broken blinds, boxes of snacks and candy, Big boxes of juice. Everything was just thrown all

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment