Saturday, December 19, 2020

Entitled Customer Comes In After Close, Kicked Out By "Manager"


There's a type of customer that is never going to be happy. That type of customer has a habit of coming in during closing and being really unsure of what they want. They're just terrific people to be around. For another warm and loving person, here's a Karen who demanded a fellow customer's cart, but they didn't back down.

1.

Text - O r/MaliciousCompliance - Posted by u/luridfox 16 hours ago 5 2 2 3 7 At closing time I am still the manager oc M So I was 19 at the time and a shift supervisor at a local sub shop (Planet Sub). This was my first supervisory/managerial position and for how shy and generally insecure I was at the time, I am amazed I had the gall to do this. To be fair it had been a LONG day, and I had a second job that would give me more hours if I wanted. I was in charge of closing the store and I had had

2.

Text - Around 9:30 I answered the phone to a terse gentleman demanding to know when we close because he NEEDED to pick up sandwiches. I told him we shut the doors at 10, so he would have to be quick, and I offered to take his order over the phone so he could just pay when he gets here. He said he would have to look at the menu, and rudely asked how he would have any idea what he wanted without seeing the menu. I replied that I had no idea if it was his first or 5th time here. He scoffed, said he

3.

Text - At 10:15 an irritated voice called into the kitchen asking "is there anybody working here, I would like to place my order". I walked out, and behind the counter told him that we closed 15 minutes ago and the kitchen was shut down. "I called half an hour ago and I was told I could come get food still, that you were open," he stated. "That was me you spoke to, and at 9:30 (45, not 30 minutes ago to be precise), we were open and I informed you that we closed at 10. It is not 10:15, we are cl

4.

Text - At this moment folks, I had a moment of clarity, that I did not want to take this in the slightest, and I wanted to be a sarcastic and immature prick. I did not get paid enough for this, and I was fed up with the day. "One moment, I will get him" I said politely with a genuine smile. I then turned around, removed my hat and apron, hung them on a hood, and turning back to face him stated "Hi, I'm Jeff, I am the manager tonight." I heard cackles of laughter from the other employees in the b

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment