Monday, December 28, 2020

Twitter Thread: People's Worst Excuses For Cheating


Some people seem to wander through this world without a moral compass and in possession of zero shame. This can go on to manifest in gnarly situations involving heartbreaking cheating. These cheaters clearly were so far in over their heads that they didn't even bother putting together some kind of half baked excuse. Hopefully the poor folks on the other end of the cheaters are far better off nowadays. Check out some more cheating content with this dude who caught his girlfriend cheating, so he locked her out

1.

Text - tess @that1mum What's the funniest excuse for cheating someone has given you? I'll go. My ex told me he cheated on me because I had a driving phobia.

2.

Text - Abby Govindan @abbygov Replying to @that1mum my ex told me he was sex deprived and scientifically that justified him sleeping around

3.

Text - jupiterdream @JupiterDreamCo Replying to @thatImum he said he forgot we were dating

4.

Text - terse @_miniracer Replying to @that1mum "you are too easy to love" and it scared him...I still don't understand lol.

5.

Text - katherine @Kat_Dombroski Replying to @that1mum The other girl bought him a Jimmy Johns sandwich so he had to pay her back somehow

6.

Text - celine @flOwerchildren Replying to @thatmum he said my head was "too small" in comparison to his and he was worried that he'd always have to stand behind me in pictures???

7.

Text - Colleen @coll_shanahan Replying to @that1mum In 8th grade I was with my boyfriend walking on rocks and I slipped on green algae and fell and he said it was an unattractive fall, started talking to my best friend that night and broke up with me a week later lolol >

8.

Text - mar @xxhappycamper Replying to @that1mum He superliked my bff on tinder (didn't know she was my friend) and messaged her. Then when I confronted him he said someone hacked him. It was updated to his current location & bio was current. I said how did that happen? Response - "I don't know how these hackers work Marissa!" >

9.

Text - AliRueFit @aliruefit Replying to @that1mum She "forced him to take her number" and he "only went to the movies with her to tell her he had a gf"

10.

Text - Lexi * @amanwarren98 My ex cheated on me because he didn't know if we were still dating after didn't text him for 10 hours because I was sleeping

11.

Text - christina @chrismayf Replying to @that1mum Thad an ex literally tell me God was telling him to cheat and that it was his destiny to do it. e

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment