Monday, December 28, 2020

Choosing Beggar Expects Dude To Give Up His Username


In this day and age with all the social media apps and other kinds of technology available at our disposal you just never know what kinds of petty arguments might break out. In this case, it's not even petty so much as one dude being insanely entitled. The guy expects a perfect stranger to just give up his username. On top of the delusional expectation, he lays it on thick with the toxic disrespect. Check out some more juicy choosing beggars content with this choosing beggar who doesn't understand how time works

1.

Text - Hi. I just wanted to know if you'd be willing to give up your username? This name is really important to me - and it's been attached to my brand for years 7:23 AM No, sorry but good luck with your band Why are you so attached to it

2.

Text - 9:37 AM I'll buy it off you 10:39 PM Not interested, thanks anyways What's with you ? What?

3.

Text - You have 100 followers and you are so rude, like l'm asking you nicely to allow me to have my own name. And the fact that you just completely disregard or respect even the offer. I asked nicely and even offered you compensation How am I the rude one? You contacted me with a question and I responded honestly.

4.

Text - But you don't even have a valid reason You don't even have any attachment to the username Why on earth do I need one? it's my username, and I have no desire to give it up. That's my reason.

5.

Text - It isn't really yours. You could have any name in the world and you choose to be an asshole I'm not being an asshole whatsoever. You aren't entitled to something just because it has meaning to you. I don't walk up to others and ask for stuff just because I want it and expect to get it.

6.

Text - It's not an expectation its an ask and if you were any way a decent human you'd consider it I did consider it, and here is my answer: no and exactly you are an asshole Message...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment