Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Technically Accurate Moments That Aren't Incorrect


In this confusing and unclear world of ours, there are generally more opportunities for us to be technically correct about something than actually factually accurate. That would involve learning. Who wants that when you could just scoop some of that good old wit out of your brain cavity and call it technically accurate and not totally wrong.

1.

Text - Quite Interesting @qikipedia ... Drops of rain are not 'raindrop- shaped' when they fall, but spherical Vertaal Tweet 23:00 · 18/12/20 · TweetDeck 20 Retweets 4 geciteerde Tweets 276 vind-ik-leuks Emil Aagaard Bovbjerg @Th... . 16 m Als antwoord op @qikipedia As they are, in fact, raindrops, whatever shape they have, is raindrop-shaped. O 17 2

2.

Nose - I'LL BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES BUT IF I'M NOT JUST READ THIS MESSAGE AGAIN. I'VE LOOKED AT THIS FOR FIVE HOURS NOW.

3.

Finger - this asshole fish decided to walk out of the water one day and now I have to go to work and pay rent

4.

Lip - Hey Mariah, I got you a christmas present! I don't want a lot for christmas...

5.

Human - Everyone who received the first smallpox vaccine in 1798 has died. Makes you think.

6.

Text - 16. Expand 2(a+b) 2(a+b)* 2 (a+ b ) * 2 ( a + b ) 2. 2 (a + b ) 2. NO

7.

Text - mamoru I have a very annoying neighbor, can someone teach me trumpet? mamoru dragginage That's the best part! You don't need to learn to play trumpet to annoy them. Just try your best and have fun! oh wow you are so right! thank you!

8.

Ingredient - hello methlaboratories seasons greetings thebootydiaries god damn it

9.

Cheek - These people are living in 2030 O 1.8K 212 Comments 189 Shares Like Comment Share Xavier So this pandemic will last 10 more years?

10.

Sport venue - Selfie with Messi

11.

Technology - My girlfriend just broke up with me What? Delivered Holy shit that sucks man

12.

Finger - No one: Beatboxers:

13.

Litter - Natu Natural LIGHT This is a Natural Disaster Natural Naty Natural Natur tural HT Natr

14.

Cheek - "Egg salad is still chicken salad when you think about it " -Glenn Danzig

15.

Leg - Big Foot Caught On Tape 91,539 views

16.

Produce - DerpykillerG @harry90667320 The aim of golf is to play as little golf as possible. 10:14 PM · 21/12/20 · Twitter for iPhone ili View Tweet activity Listen here, you little shit

17.

Text - if you never did this you had no childhood

18.

Text - Year 2020 Lover 000 @enveloping I have a Ph.D. Do I want to be called doctor? Hell yes I do. When the pilot asks if there's a doctor on board I raise my hand every time. Then I solve an equation on the heart attack victim's chest while everyone yells at me. I have killed four men this way and I will kill again

19.

Finger - Elmo stared in disbelief at the parasite that had been inside his body for decades.

20.

Text - Secondary coil mary coil Fig. 5.1 (a) Describe how the transformer works. [3]

21.

Human - the correct way to spell "hats" is HATS because it's all caps

22.

Product - So...what do they do with the rest of the mole? Molasses ORIGINAL

23.

Organism - We've all Kicked a pregnant Woman before

24.

Infrastructure - Previous owners built this house, told us there was insulation in the roof. True story..

25.

Text - More Reasons to Avoid Water? Is the #1 cause of drowning Excess consumption will cause sweating, urination, and possibly death 100% of people exposed to water will die Can be extracted from rocket fuel Is the main ingredient in pesticides 100% of violent criminals have consumed water in the hours leading up to their crimes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment