Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Ex Buys Himself Gift As Gift To Girlfriend, Petty Revenge Ensues


Homie had this one coming. What possesses a dude with this kind of inconsiderate audacity where he honestly goes out and buys himself a gift, gives said "gift" to his girlfriend, and the whole time meant for it to be a gift back to himself? Clearly, this relationship was going nowhere real fast. Fortunately, his girlfriend happened upon some sweet extra money, and was able to throw it right back in his face. Dating inspires all kinds of pettiness, and this one's a definite gem. Check out some more juicy petty revenge content with this driver who taught a road rager a fine lesson in the art of petty revenge

1.

Blue - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/ImOnAnAllCarbDiet · 5d 5 1 S 7 8 3 Ex bought himself a gift as a gift to me... So I did the same This happened a couple of Christmases ago but someone told me to post this story here so... Here I am. About 4 months before Christmas 2018, my boyfriend at the time accidentally spilt a drink on his laptop and wrecked the thing. He couldn't afford a new one and it was his main source of entertainment, so I said he could borrow mine since I didn't use it that often.

2.

Text - Everything was fine until Christmas that year, he still hadn't gotten a new laptop by that point but I assumed that was because he was saving up to get himself a decent laptop rather than a crappy one he could just about afford. Anyway, he handed me my gift and to my surprise it was a brand new laptop. I assumed that he bought me a laptop to replace my old one and was going to take my old laptop for himself. Nope. His gift to me was buying himself a new laptop so that he didn't have to us

3.

Text - When he opened it his eyes lit up and he looked so excited at the prospect of his new laptop, but when he started to open it I took it back from him and told him that it was actually for me and my gift was letting him keep his new laptop without me trying to use it all of the time. Of course we got into a massive argument and that eventually led to us breaking up (thankfully we exchanged gifts a few days before Christmas so the day wasn't ruined). I returned the laptop and used the money

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment