Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Guy Buys $1800 Bike From Thief, Returns To Owner


Every now and again we come across those moments when our faith in humanity is not disintegrated, but actually, beautifully restored. In this case, we have a guy who ended up buying a bike from a bike thief (the worst), and ultimately was able to return said stolen bike to the owner. Now that's just a win for humanity. 

1.

Text - Ste Burke @SteBurke44 Has anyone had their bike stolen? Just bought this for £80 and it's got a bike lock on it. Apparently it's from the Crosby area. Bought it so I can get it to back to the right owner. I know it's a £1350 bike and id be heartbroken if it was me. Give us a shout

2.

Bicycle tire - WHYTE

3.

Text - Ste Burke @SteBurke44 Was messaged on here by someone and it ended up being the fellas who's bike it was. He had the key to the bike lock and all the paperwork to go with it. Ended up being from dovecot. Said his house got had off two days ago and.... (1/2)

4.

Text - Ste Burke @SteBurke44 He'd saved up and spent £1250 on the bike last year. Said his house has been had off but he's made up that he's managed to get his bike back, so happy days. It's in the right hands now

5.

Text - Ste Burke @SteBurke44 Replying to @caleb_2312 If I get it I get it, if not just happy a fella who's down on his luck at the minute has got a bit of a reason to be happy after his house has got had off. Fine by me

6.

Text - 8 Text Message Today 16:55 You missed calls from me at 16:55 and 16:55 20 Jan. This is a free Call Alert from 02. To disable this dial 901, press *, then option 4 and option 5. iMessage L1 onall No worries lad leaving in 5

7.

Blue - Think I'm outside lad White House The rat took me passport an bank card but l'll defo way you in Friday I'll phone u okay mate an once agen thanks for that Feel had takina it off vou mat. .Ich. I レー out mar If I see m .... •yud.

8.

Logo - HEAVY IS THE HEAD @stormzy Replying to @SteBurke44 Top man

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment