Thursday, December 24, 2020

Lowballer Says They Don't Know Who Stan Lee Is


Even if this is all a ruse to try to get a comic for 35 cents, this guy's efforts are laughable. Nice try, you stupid idiot. This isn't the worst outcome, sometimes lowballers get sent on a wild goose chase. The world has its fair share of entitled folks who need to leave and take their attitudes with them.

1.

Text - Text Message Yesterday 22:19 Hey is this the guy selling the signed comic? Yeah you got it. The only one I'm selling at the moment is up for $800. But if we do it direct I could maybe knock $100 off. Are you based nearby? Wut? You expect me to pay $700 for it? Just cos it's signed by some dude? Um yeah I do. It's an X-Men comic from the 70s that's signed by Stan Lee and Chris Claremont. They aren't just some dude. And that's about what you'd pay in US Dollars for one

2.

Text - The price on the comic says 35c. I'm not paying more than that What are you talking about Where On the listing? No on the front of the comic. 35c. I might pay $10 cause you got some dudes to sign it but I haven't even heard of those dudes Yeah we're done here. Common man don't be a dick. I'm a big marvel fan and so is my brother and imma getting it for him for Xmas. How about $20 delivered You're a big marvel fan but you haven't heard of Stan Lee

3.

Text - Nah I googled him and he ain't anyone. $20. Final offer Today 07:03 Okay, first off yes, the comic was 35c when it was published. In 1978. That's not it's price now. It's been graded by CGC as 8.5 and they witnessed Stan Lee and Chris Claremont sign it. Chris popularised X-Men over the 80s/early 90s, and Stan Lee created the X-Men, amongst others, and is synonymous with Marvel. This is worth a lot. I'm willing to sell to someone for roughly whatI paid in USD for it a couple years ago beca

4.

Text - a lot of these in New Zealand and I want others to have one, but what you are asking is preposterous. Imma report you for price inflation and deception. If there's a marked price on something then you gotta sell it for that. Cute, but that's not true. Hey come on fuck you man it's Christmas. I already told my brother I'm getting this for him. He's had a rough year man, his girlfriend dumped him and his new girlfriend is poor ??? Is this a prank ???

5.

Text - Cunt Hello Hello $40 final offer Hello Fuck you Fuck you How about I come steal it and that way you pay me to put up with this bullshit Yeah okay expect a phone call from the police.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment