Thursday, December 24, 2020

Little Brother Writes Emotional Notes For Sister Crying In The Bathroom


When Twitter user @annieedagrannie, found herself in the middle of crying in the bathroom, her little brother surprised her with a series of emotionally supportive and loving notes. Sometimes, your siblings just step up when you need it the most and aren't ready for it at all. 

1.

Text - AnnieDaGrannie @annieedagrannie so i locked myself in the bathroom bawling my eyes out ... and next thing i know my 10 year old brother slides these notes under the door... i don't deserve him

2.

Handwriting - ani it's ok She will that She Y when She will milid yau will apologize come relize and Se She Sae exeritimg is ggeing to ok be to be yoing in makte you thin King cahaut sader if yeur going it's ok

3.

Text - do Sometin Could stogeter your moos qand and fun wil geA bether

4.

Text - + AnnieDaGrannie @annieedagrannie i finally got out the bathroom and went into my room and then he knocks on my door ... and ... WHY IS HE SO GOOD TO ME

5.

Text

6.

Red - Happy earuy nclsmus to: Ani franv: nia NUGENTUSONONC

7.

Facial expression - brianna @brattybri_14 Replying to @annieedagrannie Siblings just know how to make each other feel better in a heartbeat.. I'm CRYING This is real cute. This the type shit I like to see on my TL. God bless y'all

8.

Text - Jump Marley @carlkaepernick Replying to @annieedagrannie and @Vibelnvasion This perfect cursive penmanship tho could P. do togeter moos

9.

Text - LYSSW @alyssaxbrittany Replying to @annieedagrannie I would lock myself in the bathroom when I was having panic attacks or breakdowns and my little brother would make me open the door and he would sit on the floor with me and talked to me until I calmed down. Little brothers are the best

10.

Text - Frostbyte @Wimsical_Joker Replying to @annieedagrannie This is precious. I remember when my little brothers would try to cheer me up when I was depressed about something. This is just so wholesome, I love it

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment