Sunday, November 8, 2020

Parent Blames Teacher for Kid Not Being In Virtual Class


People often think that it's the kids who are the most frustrating part of a teacher's job. The fact is, true headaches can come from a disengaged or spiteful parent. Throw on some anger, caginess and a false sense of superiority and you've got yourself a real winner of a parent-teacher conference. For some more teacher headaches, here are some times teachers noticed parents obviously did their kids work.

1.

Text - Today 5:21 PM Ms. Jackson, Let me start off by saying that I am disgusted at the school system. Working parents shouldn't have to be teachers that why you all get paid. I get home and see my child is failing. That is ridiculous. It's your job to make sure they understand. How the hell is she failing every course except math and science. Please explain before I go higher up the chain. Good Afternoon, I am so sorry that you are unsatisfied with the school system. This time is difficult for

2.

Text - submitted one assignment since August. She also has not attended one meeting. She received a 65 in math and science off the principle of grace because I do believe she has the ability to do better than that. Her reading and social studies grades are handled by another teacher, I cannot speak for her. Ok well for future reference I would appreciate it if you do not contact my husband on class dojo. That is inappropriate and uncalled for. I handle her school work and the two of you should h

3.

Text - I just don't want you contacting him. I am not comfortable and I will let him know as well. If my child is not on the computer it is my expectation that you will call me and let me know daily. I don't have time to keep up with her and all this work. Again, I am not her teacher. If you're going to give out zeros I expect you to come here and help her. That's alI. As much as I would love to do that ma'am, that is not feasible. I have 54 students and cannot call the parents of every student

4.

Text - know a date and time that works for you. I will work around your schedule. Thank you. If I needed a meeting I would've asked you for one. Do as I ask and we won't have any issues. My daughter will not fail because you're being lazy. Ma'am have a good night. The principal will be following up with you tomorrow. Delivered iMessage

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment