Sunday, November 8, 2020

Entitled Streamer Demands Music for Exposure, Gets Nothing


For someone who's sure they're "going to be a big streamer," they don't seem to have a lock on how to pull down any worthwhile business relationships. It's hard to get inside the heads of entitled people with their absurd audacity, but something tells us it's like being in an iron cage filled with spider webs and screaming. Influencers should know that people don't want to be paid in exposure.

1.

Text - Hi, are you're commissions open? 3:03 PM You accepted the request Yes they are. What can I do for you? :) 3:04 PM / 1. A 4-6 minute loop song to put in the background of my livestreams. 2. A 30 second intro song. The one song should be not distracting and the 30 second one should be exciting. 3:08 PM The first one should not be a problem. But I generally dont do songs under 1 minute (and I really prefer not to do songs under 2 minutes usually) I can give you a 30 second song but I will ne

2.

Text - My rate is 50$ per minute of completed music. Is that alright? Here is my full commission info if you want to take a look. lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtop.. 3:12 PM / 50$ is too much. Im going to be a big streamer so I should get an exposure discount since thousands will hear your music. 3:16 PM Can I have a link to your twitch (or whatever site)? I dont really work for free anymore, sorry. My rates are already pretty low considering the time investment, but maybe we can work out some s

3.

Text - How about 25$? 3:18 PM Sorry $25 per minute is just too low for a one off project. If it was a full soundtrack I could give a bulk discount. How about $40 per minute and we can make the first 2-3 minutes instead of 4-6. 3:19 PM / LOL NO. I meant 25$ for both songs 3:20 PM Sorry, I dont think this is going to work out, but thank you for considering me. Have a nice day. 3:20 PM / Wow greedy and ungrateful wow. Here I was trying to support you and give you charity but you wont even budge. 00

4.

Text - wow sure. Why not get a real job. It probably only would take you an hour to do what I ask But you wont do that. 3:23 PM A fairly simple songs take me anywhere from 4-10 hours to complete over 2-3 days. More complex songs can take up to 30+ hours of time. I dont know why I am even justifying myself to you... 3:25 PM / DO you know anyone that will give me what I want for free, yes or no? 3:25 PM Music Production Course (HINDI) | Lecture 01 DUCTION DEV NEAT LEVEL LECTURE 01 - INTRO S youtub

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment