Thursday, November 19, 2020

Man Catches Girlfriend Cheating, Locks Her Out


Cheaters are the absolute worst. It honestly sounds like this particular cheater deserved nothing less than what she ultimately got. Good for the guy for not succumbing to some mindless blind rage act of short-sighted violence. Instead, he waited a bit longer to perfectly execute that glorious petty revenge. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/huntthewind1971 • 1d 7 2 1 e 2 3 11 3 Pick a fight so you can cheat, enjoy look for a new place to live. Not sure if this is petty or pro but here goes. I saw a post on another sub that reminded me of something that happened years ago and how I dealt with it. Back in the time before cellphones, I dated this girl. We'll call her Heather.

2.

Text - After about 6 months of dating she asked if she could move in with me. She was having issues with her parents and they were kicking her out and her brother's wife didn't want her living with them for some unknown reason. Things seemed to be going well for us so I said sure why not. For a while things were great. After about a year of living together, I was having thoughts of marriage. I hadn't proposed yet, but it was on my mind. Then things started to change. We started arguing. She woul

3.

Text - I belly up to the bar and guess who I bumped into? Steve. He acted a little stand-offish but that was his usual treatment towards me so I thought nothing of it. He leaves the bar and I turn around to ask him about Heather, but I didn't get past "Hey, Ste..." before I saw her across the way. She was sitting cowboy on some guy's lap with her tongue half way down his throat. I have to admit, I saw red. Dave the bartender saw the look on my face and was like "Man I figured you'd be over her b

4.

Text - There were several things I wanted to do. But, I thought better of it. I waved a Bye to Dave, left my drink on the counter and headed home. On my way home I swung by Scotty's (a local hardware store akin to Home Depot or Lowe's). They were closing shop but I told them l'd only be a minute. The kind lady told me to make it quick and I was back on the road in less than 10 minutes. Pulling up to the house I half expected Heather to be there and prepared myself for the drama, but nope. So I p

5.

Text - The next morning I wake up and the bags are still there and the note is still taped to the door. I figured ole Steve hadn't said anything to his sister about seeing me at the bar and that she'd be home anytime now thinking nothing was amiss. Around noon my assumptions are proven correct when I hear her at the door. "What the f*** is this?" and she starts screaming at me to open the door. I opened the door, said "Read the note." and shut the door as she was asking "What note?"

6.

Text - There was some crying and pleading, but I was done. I had nothing more to say to her and I surely didn't want to hear anything she had to say. When it got quiet I pulled the curtain aside to see her stuffing the garbage bags into her car. The note? Bumped into Steve at the bar. Hope you had fun with that guy last night. We're done. Good luck finding a new place to live. ETA: Wow this blew up. Thanks to all who commented and thanks for the awards. 5.4k Q 137 ↑, Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment