Thursday, November 19, 2020

Dude's Contract To Carry On Bloodline Is a Lot


In true Henry the 8th fashion, this guy has decided he wants a son to carry on his family name. Judging by some of the criteria here, it looks like the kind of thing an entitled person who makes laughable demands would try to pull off. It's unclear if writing up a big offer full of rules and ultimatums is a good way to carry on one's genes, but hey, most of us haven't tried. Either way, This dude is making some pretty wild promises about his future kid.

1.

Text - 14:39 6 Nov · O Dear Facebook Family & Friends, So Many Of You May Or May Not Know This But I've Been Wanting To Have A Son For Years Now. I Have The Most Beautiful Daughter In The World In Maeva Rose Who I Love Dearly With All My Success Idea That I Have Come Up With. I Promised My McConnell Family Years Ago That I Would Give Them A McConnell Grandson To Carry On The Great Scottish Irish Family Name . It Dies With Me If I Can't Deliver. I .I Have A Guaranteed Am 36 And Running Out Of Tim

2.

Text - 6 Nov · 0 Signed Agreement That Will Be Notarized. 5. Procreating Attempts Will Occur Until Our Son Is Born. 6. There Will NEVER Be A Relationship Between Me And The Mother Of That Son Besides A Co-Parenting One (You All Know I Don't Believe In That). 7. The Mother(s) Of Our Son(s) Cannot Get Attached To Me In Any Way Besides For The Best Interest Of Our Son(s). 8. There Will Be 50/50 Custody During The Week & 50/50 Co-Parenting. 9. There Will Be No Child Support. Each Party Will Be In Ch

3.

Text - ... 6 Nov · O 9. vve vvilI Be wearing iiatching FatnerjSon(s) Outfits. 10. He(s) Will Get My Smarts (3.7 GPA+/Deans List In College But He(s) Can Decide If He(s) Even Want To Go To College After A Lengthy Discussion. 11. He(s) WILL Have My Street Smart Mentality. 12. He(s) WILL Encounter All Shapes/Sizes Of People & Be Exposed To All Different Walks Of Life Prepared To Enter The World. 13. He(s) WILL Have A Unique Fashion Style That Is Unique To Anyone Else Around Him(s). 14. He(s) WILL H

Submitted by:

Tagged: genes , wtf , bloodline , dad , family , weird , Father

No comments:

Post a Comment