Saturday, October 31, 2020

Old Lady Accuses Neighbor Of Smoking In Bathroom, Neighbor Proves Otherwise


While we don't exactly have the fairytale ending because the cops showed up, it still must've been satisfying for this tenant to repeatedly prove to their whiny neighbor that they weren't actually smoking inside. That being said, it does sound like the old lady neighbor finally stopped bothering her neighbor about something that they were never doing in the first place. So, there's that nice silver lining. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/CoherentDiscoPanda • 23h Join A 2 2 3 3 1 1 VOTED Neighbour tells me no smoking in the toilette. So I moved places a few month ago. I live on the top floor of a 5 storey building, and the subject of my revenge lives on the first floor, directly below me. I rent the place and according to the contract I cannot smoke in the house. Not even on the balcony. I'm fine with it, so I drag my ass down to the street and smoke there. No biggie. It all started on my third day in my n

2.

Text - Me (confused) : Why would I do that? BN: I don't know, but every night we wake up from cigarette smoke, and we would appreciate if you would stop it. Me: I never smoke in the house, much less in the toilet. That's why I'm smoking right here. BN: I hope so. I never want it to happen again. Me: Sure.

3.

Text - And for a few days I thought nothing of it. She is probably retired, bored, whatever. I never smoked in the house, never will. I tried being as nice as possible, not wanting to have fights with my neighbours on the first day. I even thought she might have smelled it because I was smoking in the door of the building, and her window was above it, so I even crossed the street, so it wouldn't be a problem later. And with it I thought it's over. But approximately a week later, she caught me, w

4.

Text - In the end we both were pretty upset, and she said she will come knocking every time she smelled it. I was like, yeah sure. Then a week later she did come knocking. At 2 a.m. When I was sleeping. I was pissed, sent her to hell, then shut the door. The very next day, she did it again. Around the same time. and this continued for a few weeks, but not every day. So we come to the revenge part. Sorry the exposition took so long. My friend suggested a very good thing. What if I knock on her do

5.

Text - And I did exactly that. For three days straight, every single time I had the urge to smoke. Which meant something like 5-6 cancer-stick. (outside work hours of course. I smoke much more at work) I can tell you, she was pissed. She shouted, threatened me, but all I did was making sure there is no misunderstanding from either part. But well. All fun had to stop. And it stopped when she called the police on me. They were really understanding, but obviously not approved of my actions. But now

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment