Saturday, October 31, 2020

Choosing Beggar Takes Lowballing To New Extreme


Some people are blinded by their own entitlement to such an extent that it's generally impossible to reason with them. This conversation was clearly destined to go nowhere from the start. The choosing beggar came out waving all the red flags. Also, the whole delivery demand situation was truly mind boggling. 

1.

Text - Text Message Today 12:22 PM Hey is your sofa set still available? Hi, yes it's available. How is the condition? How firm are the seats?

2.

Text - It's in an excellent condition and the seats are more on the soft side but very comfortable Okay. How negotiable is the price and can you deliver? I am willing to negotiate but will only accept a reasonable offer. Also, it's only for pick up, I mentioned it in the ad. How much were you asking? $450

3.

Text - Will you take $180??? I can do $190 if you deliver. Are you serious? I said l'll accept a reasonable offer and you're offering $180? And only $10 for delivery when renting a Uhaul truck will be at least $60-70? The lowest l'll go is $400

4.

Text - I can do $200 but only if you deliver. I have a bad back and cannot lift anything heavy. Let's say I agree to deliver it, who will unload it and take it inside if you have a bad back? You can bring someone to help you to bring it inside my apartment. You've got to be kidding me $400 and you pick up plus bring someone to help you.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment