Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Extreme Chompin' T-Rex is Living His Best Life


If there's one nice thing about being an adult, it's that you can bankroll at least some of your childhood dreams. Jurassic Park is a timeless classic, and many of us have our own personal reasons to say, want to believe in twitter updates from Jurassic Park or in this case, buy cool toys we never got to have.

1.

Fictional character - 1YRANMOSAURUS REX 29.99 I was walking through the toy aisle at Target when I found this thing and had a VIOLENT AND IMMEDIATE FLASHBACK to when JP first came out and they had a bunch of REALLY COOLT Rex toys that I would have sold one of my scrawny small-child limbs for but my mother wouldn't get me one because they were "too violent and also ate people" :( bunjywunjy hnn I WANT IT SO BAD

2.

Fictional character - 4:34 PM bunjywunjy on closer inspection, it makes a lot of really obnoxious noises and is also Too Expensive. BUT FEAR NOT I found this slightly smaller dude wedged in the back! JURASSIC WORLD EXTBIRE CROMPIN-KANDILAS EMEKAT NCNOINES EXTINIS IGA NORDIDA TYRANNOSAURUS REX IT HAS BITE ACTION, AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS bunjywunjy now we enter the testing phase JURASSIC WORLD CHOMPI ANDILAS TREKAS TYRANNOSAURUS REX yup. looks good.

3.

Meal - 4:35 PM bunjywunjy Extreme Chompin T-Rex says IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS PIRAIDON digitaldiscipline Can we take a moment to appreciate that we can use this as a rosetta stone to say "EXTREME CHOMPIN' " in four languages? bunjywunjy OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT, let me check the garbage to see if it's still there! hopefully I didn't destroy it in my excitement bunjywunjy *roar sound effect* EXTREME CHOMPIN' MANDÍBULAS EXTREMAS MÁCHOIRES EXTRÊMES • MEGA MORDIDA TYRANNOSAURUS REX

4.

Organism - 4:35 PM bunjywunjy IMPORTANT UPDATE: SWEXTER bunjywunjy update update: I re-sized her collar and found a bag of toy bones at the craft store. I haven't put this much effort into a non-school thing since my last job search, help WEXTER Modern Systems Analysis and Design tiGHTH Analysis and Desgn Modern e sisk

5.

Adaptation - (secret bonus: the other side of her tag) EXTREME CHOMPIN crochetninja There's more! nuggsmum I love. bunjywunjy I saw that people are reblogging the thread again, so I thought l'd give you all an update on how Wexter is doing!

6.

Hand - 4:36 PM bunjywunjy Wexter And The Case Of Her Continuing Marvelously Naughty Garden Adventures brain-cells-for-sale OP and Wexter can break all my toes and I would still send a thank you card bunjywunjy Wexter says SHE WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING (but she might chew your ankles a little bit maybe)

7.

Canidae - 4:37 PM bunjywunjy so it's come to my attention that at some point this weekend Wexter blew past 100,000 notes, and I for one think that's very cash money of her. WEXTER bunjywunjy attention that t some p ed 1 for one tha thats it's been a few weeks, I suppose we should check up on the AHSGSHGAFB?!

8.

Footwear - 4:37 PM Sour bugre 168 700 es ajdhf. #wex 168,700 notes well that's just,, REXCELLENT

9.

Product - official-lucifers-child op update: how's wexter doing???? bunjywunjy pretty good Source: bunjywunjy 245,591 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment