Wednesday, September 9, 2020

People That Hit Their Own Self-Destruct Buttons


Sometimes, we don't even need the clueless people of the online world to get called out. Sometimes, they do our jobs for us. The following collection of human beings were their own worst enemies on the internet. They accomplished this by tweet/posting statuses with minimal brain exertion. 

1.

Text - @kaylasheagg *opens instagram* yep, everyone's life is still better than mine *closes instagram* *opens twitter* ah yes. my fellow trash bretheren

2.

Text - r/Showerthoughts u/SavageManO615 · 3h If you are 1 in a million there are 7000 people just like you 67 14 i Share BEST COMMENTS asoupo • 3h Poor bastards. + Reply 1 15

3.

Text - James Blunt O @JamesBlunt · 2h It's called the menopause, Matt. Matt Burns @RealMattBurns · 2d Can't believe l'm saying this, but I'm really enjoying @JamesBlunt's new album. What is happening to me?! O 109 27 655 ♡ 10.5K

4.

Text - mo @classically The fact that Head and Shoulders doesn't have a body wash called Knees and Toes disappoints me almost as much as I disappoint my parents.

5.

Text - wittyidiot @stephenszczerba I'm instantly attracted to people who have regrettable tattoos because it shows that they are able to live with a mistake, like being in a relationship with me would be

6.

Product - Lance Ulanoff O @LanceUlanoff · 13m There's your new iPhone 11! #AppleEvent 131 2I 1,632 1,983 ruby @l3avethecity · 12m That's the ugliest thing l've ever fuckin seen 6. 27 18 302 ruby @l3avethecity Replying to @13avethecity and @LanceUlanoff And I've looked in the mirror 10:58 AM · 10 Sep 19 · Twitter for iPhone 1 Retweet 78 Likes

7.

Text - She passed on the scalloped potatoes because. "I dont really like seafood." It was at that moment where I knew she was dumb enough to sleep with me.

8.

Organism - jules @cowboij about to comment "twin" on a pretty girls post to ruin her day >

9.

Text - aha ha • 5 months ago Yo mama so blind,she called me pretty. 5.6K 1 目 222

10.

Text - maritza @mariitzaaxx · 1h the earth is flat 1 sharkmeguy theory debunker . · 1h And I have a gf maritza @mariitzaaxx Replying to @sharkmeguy awe im happy for you 22:22 · 28 Apr 20 · Twitter Web App sharkmeguy theory debunker . · 2m Replying to @mariitzaaxx No we are both lying

11.

Text - Antwoorden valerie • 6 maanden geleden her cough is faker than all my friendships combined 12K 113

12.

Text - 1 Okay? Why do I feel like your iq has actually dropped recently Like - Reply 13m - Edited |Because i am interacting with idiots like you Like - Reply · 1m

13.

Text - fred nietzsche @cognitarians · 5h Posting about group chats is the lowest form of posting 4 ♡ 48 i'm sam spooner and i'm back from... @mezhraiontsy Replying to @cognitarians not invited to any either huh

14.

Text - J Munoz · 2 lata temu I never flirt with a girl who flirts back, I just can't go out with someone with standards that low. 6,1 tys. 目 25

15.

Text - * Cold Splidgy * Replying to @YouTube @_Splidgy_· 17h anyone else wish there was a dislike button on twitter? O 23 2736 3,799 YouTube O @YouTube · 13h we have one on YouTube :) 163 27 138 ♡ 4,070

16.

Eyewear - Comments 4.1K 芒 X Unfortunate Circumstances • 1 day ago Arnold can only smoke his stogies if his wife lets him. Unlike me, who doesn't have anyone to love or actually care about me. So, I can smoke my stogies whenever I want. Checkmate, Austrians.

17.

Text - Patricia @patriciarose_ Replying to @MaxZatlin Anyone who can't spell or use punctuation is in no poisition to questions people's intelligence. 4:38 AM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

18.

Text - Bess Kalb @bessbell The only thing a blue checkmark means is you did not have many friends in high school and then went into media or entertainment. Eg by @petersagal 11m • 7/16/20 • 11:37 AM

19.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITI | 2019-12-03 You got plans tonight? I'm thinking we can get together, split a bottle of slivovitz, and make some mistakes Today 16:06 I never make mistakes Sorry You swiped right on me so you've made at least one Sent

20.

Text - Kim Kardashian West @go... ·5m v my check mark is real Eggward @Eggward2305 Replying to @govrnmentvenus @HomeAlonQTPIE and @chescaleigh That check mark is as real as my YouTube career POWERED BY 16 Tube Buddy -1 SUBSCRIBERS MILESTONE Jan 01, 0001 Eggward

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment