Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Goldmine Of Random Tumblr Gems


The terrifically unpredictable minds of the Tumblr world never fail to leave us mystified and thoroughly entertained. We can always count on strange observations and rabbit holes that we'd have otherwise completely overlooked ourselves. 

1.

Text - ja-khajay My experience with digital art MERGE THE LAYER KRONK WRONGLAYER spook-wolf WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE THAT LAYER Source: ja-khajay 213,897 notes

2.

Text - lakevida gonna go stand in a creek do you guys need anything my-fandom-needs-me #yeah i need you to find a leaf #and gently set it in the water #and watch solemnly as it floats away lakevida god finally a reasonable request

3.

Text - just-shower-thoughts If you wore a vr headset linked to a camera drone that was set to follow you from a few feet behind you could live in third person. greenbaconsmoothie disassociating vikingofficial If you can't dissociate naturally store bought is fine Source: just-shower-thoughts

4.

Cartoon - Um, excuse me scary orb thing. Where are you taking us? Isn't that the high school? Prepare to be drained of all individuality and spirit. Yep. High school. kissesformabitches: Disney channel knew whats up

5.

Text - a-fragile-sort-of-anarchy Took a nap and had a dream that I'd gotten a hyperrealistic tattoo of a Band Aid, just so that I could cover it with a real Band Aid. When people would ask what happened, I'd say, "It's kind of weird. Are you sure you wanna' see?" and then I'd dramatically rip the Band Aid off to reveal my tattoo of a Band Aid. Classic Astral Plane Me. insomination Don't tempt me like this.

6.

Text - softlygasping Follow Zuko hasn't had any socialization with kids his age until he joins the gaang, and fire nation royalty aren't really ones to make jokes, so uncle irohs jokes are really the only sense of humor zuko has been exposed to and he thinks that's just what "funny" is My point is that zuko thinks that Sokka is hilarious #zuko #sokka #zukka #atla #in a blog 49,314 notes

7.

Text - spookybuttons thinking about the time they sent me a seven year old autistic patient to investigate if he was suffering abuse because in every psychological test he kept drawing awful monsters and I start the consultation already miserable as fuck and I give the kid some pen and paper so I can maybe communicate and see what's on his mind and then I go WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND I KNOW THOSE MONSTERS turns out the kid just had a special interest in Five Nights at Freddy's spookybuttons I pointe

8.

Text - spookybuttons at some point the nurses realized the autistic children and I were like, Really Vibing so they decided to highkey just appoint all of them to my day and it took me almost a month to realize that the fact that I kept arriving and finding that all of today's appointments were autistic children was Not A Coincidence anyway this one time there was a kid who was really into christianity but it was like, specifically angels so l'm trying to start up a conversation with him and I a

9.

Cat - catasters UT P arkamos-aurelius The only way to live with a cat. thefingerfuckingfemalefury "I SEE U ARE DOIN A THING GUESS WHAT IT IS TIME FOR ME ТО САТТE"

10.

Text - justhurtingalot Isn't it weird how you can actually feel the pain in your chest and stomach when something really hurts your feelings christichris This is actually because it activates your vagus nerve! Basically your body goes "we are so upset! We must be injured! Where???? On the inside guts! Those are confusing and hard to differentiate!!! Confusing guts are hurt!" sapphicalienn Great! How do I uninstall it?

11.

Text - therapist: the semihemidemisemiquaver isn't real, it can't hurt you the semihemidemisemiquaver: love-to-love-puppies Follow Can someone who speaks sheet music translate for me? johnnyjoestarrelatable Follow fast

12.

Text - pink-mage just wanna remind y'all that there was a character in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy who accidentally became immortal and decided to spend his eternity of suffering traveling through time and space to insult everyone in the universe, one by one, in alphabetical order, and if that's not a hero idk what is Source: pink-mage 101,578 notes Sep 1st, 2020 ...

13.

Text - thecheesyllama So in my 3D class there's another kid named Roy, which is my name. Also in 3D class, we aren't allowed to listen to music. So l was talking to our professor and Roy walked by with earbuds in and the professor said "Roy, take those things out of your ears" and I took my hearing aids out of my ears and said "sorry". That is the greatest joke I have ever told and no one laughed and I honestly feel so under appreciated rn. Honestly that joke made being deaf completely worth it

14.

Face - Oh, uh.rcading Reoding? I didmt knbw you could read. muffarino: Friendly reminder that Tom Felton improvised this scene because he forgot his line.

15.

Text - bagginshield Follow no one ever talks about gimli being not even slightly tempted by the ring. motherfucker had no hesitation just walked up with his axe and immediately tried to wreck it. obviously that didn't work but like, the ring had zero visible effect on him. amazing... gold sickness in the line of durin WHOMST?? not in gimli son of gloin moonward-bound Follow He wasn't going to let himself be embarrassed in front of all these fucking ELVES Source: bagginshield

16.

Text - thoodleoo there are a lot of really good ancient roman laws but i think my favorite is that, if you got struck by lightening and died, you couldnt have a proper burial because it meant that the gods hated you ancient-rome-au "Jupiter cancelled him and we're not going to question that"

17.

Text - A prongsmydeer Being a procrastinator with a violent fear of failure is almost hilarious because like 80% of the time l'm like "I'm not even going to think about this" and then there's like a distinct moment when everything switches and it turns to "I can't fail oh my god I need to turn this into an A in like a day why am I like this"

18.

Text - olivertrees: raddestbabe: everyone's having their mid-life crises at like 19 Pinned Tweet Alex Wyse @alexwyse Jan 31 Since it's impossible to know which period of my life is the middle, I've decided to have an ongoing crisis. 13 912 1.4K Source: raddestbabe 1,307,000 notes

19.

Text - argumate it's neat that we can just say “acquired taste" instead of “I hated this until it subtly reprogrammed my reward circuits and now I love it, you should try some!" discoursedrome snackholm syndrome Source: argumate 567 notes A

20.

Text - ittybittytatertot Every day my joints are shocked and disgusted that I would use them for their intended purpose. Source: ittybittytatertot 2,029 notes

21.

Text - Andrew Armstrong @donfrijole One of the weirder things about being an adult is having a favorite stovetop burner, yet nobody talks about it. biggest-goldiest-fish Bottom left its-myonlywish well hurry and catch him before he gets to far away

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment