Saturday, September 12, 2020

People Being Dumb Dumbs In Cars


These mental wipeouts from people in their cars resulted in some serious fails. They might make you feel better about your most mindless moments behind the wheel. We're all prone to making a mistake every now and again. Just gotta roll with it. 

1.

Vehicle - This is what you look like when your don't have your headlights on.

2.

Text - Sometimes it pays to have a dirty car. My son got rear ended last night, the other driver was aggressive and left without exchanging info.

3.

Vehicle - These people deserve to be flung into the sun awa

4.

Automotive exterior - February 16, 2016 · Energy, IL · O So I get rear ended. Guy pulls back goes around me flipping me off. l'm like great hit and freaking run what a day! I get out of the car and here's what I find: the idiot's license plate is stuck to my hitch!!! World dumbest criminal! It took 30 seconds for Marion PD to find this dude!! #jimmyfalonlive NOIS@ 701 U ATE POLICE 93 701 U FRATT ARKY

5.

Vehicle - No caption needed... DaLAND POLICE 01992 ww.t ag

6.

Vehicle - Highly Intelligent individual backs car sister's car. through fence and off ledge onto my

7.

Land vehicle - This guy was trying to show off his Porsche at a car show by drifting away.. Straight onto a curb and hit 11 people.

8.

Land vehicle - Brand new car with dealer tags...ran into stop sign unassisted. STOP

9.

Road - Secure load OIT 5658 S DERTHS YEAR ON AS ROADS Vance Jackson Rd AUTO SALES

10.

Vehicle - Idiot ends-up on train tracks after not looking where he was going

11.

Land vehicle - There he is! Hall TACOELL Ab AUTO PARTS ACE MART SAPY

12.

Vehicle - Upon arriving to help get my keys out of my car, the AAA guy locked his keys in his car and had to call AAA

13.

Vehicle - It takes very little time to secure whatever your transporting to avoid this

14.

Land vehicle - My daughter just texted me this picture with the note, "Dad, I hit a tree and there is just a bit of damage". CRREK CAUTION CUIDAD

15.

Motor vehicle - It's a snowy day today

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment