Saturday, September 12, 2020

Entitled Woman Expects Free Ice Cream, Petty Spite Ensues


This woman was in dire need of a reality check. Fortunately for the rest of the world, someone was ready to give it to her. 

1.

Text - I run an ice cream truck on the side to earn cash. Normally park in the tourist hot spots during peak hours. Today a young girl ran up to my truck and told her mother she wanted an ice cream. The mother told her no as she didn't have any money. The girl was really cute and seemed excited so I offered the mum a free ice cream as a spur of the moment thing. Girl was happy, mum was happy, I was happy they were happy.

2.

Text - After they left a bogan woman quickly walked up to my truck and said she saw I was giving away ice cream and asked for three “hundreds and thousands chocolate ice creams" (hundreds and thousands are a topping) for her kids. I told her I wasn't giving ice cream out and it was just a one-off. She was very annoyed at this as she thought it was unfair that her children were being denied free ice cream when I gave some to “that Asian brat" as she put it. Okay, up until now l'm obviously NTA. B

3.

Font - Mrs Bogan is really worked up now and calling me names. Repeated the act to a family (parents + 2 kids) walking past and gave them each a freebie. At this point she stormed off infuriated and I felt a little happy at how mad l'd made her.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment