Sunday, September 13, 2020

Man Takes Scammer On A Crazy Ride


There's nothing that melts our hearts quite like a scammer getting their time wasted, after trying to waste someone else's time (and money). This particular scammer got taken on the kind of journey that we could only hope taught him a necessary lesson. And that lesson is to NOT be a scammer. They are the bane of everyone's existence. 

1.

Text - What do you need? I'm having a busy day and I am looking forward to surprise some of the staff with some gift cards, this goes a long way keeping people motivated and I want you to keep this confidential. Yes sir Can you purchase quickly on my behalf and what local store do you think we have around to complete this purchase? I'm Text Message

2.

Text - considering Walmart gift card, Target gift cards, Amazon gift card or EBay Gift card. DoI have your attention? Yes sir, I can go to Target and buy them. make a purchase of 16 pieces of Target gift Cards $200 face value each ,then you gently scratch the card take a picture of the cards pin,attach and forward it to me. How soon can you get this done ?

3.

Text - I want you to keep this confidential Ok, I'm going to Target right now. I'll text you Soon. Okay You know a lot of the people in the office love Chick-Fil-A...maybe I should get Chick-Fil-A gift cards...just a thought Make purchase of target Ok, l'll be at Target in about 10 minutes

4.

Text - Okay How's work going on your end? Did you see the video I put in Inbox? Yeah... text me when you get to the store Ok. Sorry, I got to Target, but I complete forgot my facemask and I can't go in. I gotta go back to the office and grab it. I left it on the desk at work. I was too much in rush Sorry, boss. My bad

5.

Text - Okay Text me when you get back to the store Also, just wanted to check when I get back to the office....l can ask about using the company card to buy the gift cards. I can tell them I need to get a few things for the office? No one should know, if that's okay with you Make use of the company card I want you to keep it confidential

6.

Text - I will keep it confidential yes. I'm very crafty when it comes to secrets Do you get that ? Get what? I don't want anyone to know anything about the cards yet Okay Oh, yeah definitely..no one will know. Text me when you get back to the store

7.

Text - This is the like the last time you had me plan the birthday surprise and I went to Dairy Queen and got that really awesome cake for everyone and hid it in the back fridge...nobody knew. And when they found out. Boom! Okay They are going to be really excited about the Target Gift Cards... l'll keep you updated Okay

8.

Text - How soon ? I'm hurrying. Jumping on freeway Got the company card Okay I got pulled over for speeding Sorry.

9.

Text - I'm still going to go to Target, but I have to wait until the officer let's me go I just wanted to let you know it's going to take me a little bit longer How soon are you to the store ? After the officer gives me a ticket or hopefully writes me a warning... was going 30 miles over the speed limit, so I could get to Target and get this done for you quickly

10.

Motor vehicle - Take me when you get to the store Do you think he'll give me a warning? Sorry, I'm just nervous...l've never been pulled over before Still waiting He gave me a warning!!...can you believe it! It's because be kno wmy ded whor

11.

Text - Text - believe it! It's because he knew my dad when they both played football together in school. There's still good cops out there. I'm headed to Target now! I know you said you wanted 16 cards, but should I get 20...we should give 4 to the cleaning staff. Are you there? Not yet. Be there in 10 minutes Did you see my text

12.

Text - about getting 20 Gift cards instead of 16 Can I get 20 instead? Let me see what's going on Driving. I'll text you when l'm outside What are you doing right now Driving to target You still want me to go to Target right? Yeah You can make purchase

13.

Text - You can make purchase of 20 pieces Ok, thanks. Sorry it's taking me so long. Yeah Text me when you get to the store Ok. Take a picture for me Ok...almost there

14.

Text - I'm driving on freeway TJ-max I'm out front of Target. Just parked. So l'll purchase cards and then head back to office and scratch them off in my office and send to you You can scratch the cards when you get to your car before heading back to office

15.

Text - I don't have any change to scratch it off in my car... Okay Thanks. Oh, how will you be presenting the gift cards to everyone? Do you want me to get 20 cards? I can get some funny ones Do you want me to get some streamers? Just let me know... Ok, I didn't hear back, so I got some streamers. And I got the 20 Gift

16.

Text - And I got the 20 Gift Cards with $20 each Are you done with the purchase Purchase 20 pieces of $200 target gift card Are you done with the purchase Do I have your attention? Yes! Crud...sorry. Ill back in to Target and get those adjusted Sorry. It was $200 each I got jumbled after the null

17.

Text - I got jumbled after the cop pulled me over Are you there ? Hold on...I'm talking to the target person about adding more to each gift card Okay Оkay Okay You alright? You said okay three times Are you mad? Okay, she's going to

18.

Text - Okay, she's going to adjust the balances. I'm just waiting. I know this may be an awkward time but when can we talk about that raise you've been promising me We've gone back and forth on this, but I really think that $2/hr raise will really help me at home. Let me know when you are done with the purchase Did you see what I said

19.

Text - Did you see what I said about the raise? It okay .. I'm not mad Loved "It okay .. I'm not mad" Okay Okay? Wait, did you see what I said about the raise? Can we talk about this real quick? I kinda feel like you've been putting me off I think if you can't at least acknowledge me, then maybe I should consider just putting

20.

Text - Text - consider just putting these Target gift cards towards my own raise Ok, she finished with gift cards. They are now at $200 each, but I'm not going anywhere until I get answer about a raise How soon ? I'm not going anywhere until we talk about the raise. In fact, I'm thinking of quitting right now and taking these gift cards as my severance

21.

Text - Text - as my severance package How do you like that? Scratch the cards pin off and send me the picture You're not even answering my questions! What's wrong with you! We will fix the raise dn We will? Seriously! Ok, I'm sorry I got mad I've been stressed at

22.

Text - Text - I've been stressed at home. My wife won't even touch me anymore and the cat has been throwing up all over the furniture I'm really sorry boss I'm headed back to the office and l'll scratch the cards off and get them to you ASAP Yeah I will fix it up Do I have your attention? Yeah

23.

Text - Yes sir Okay How soon Do I have your attention ? ?? Are you there ? I'll text you back in a minute. I'm still talking to Target security...my car got broken into when I went into Target I can't believe this!!! I'm sorry boss. I'll text when 'nmdene tollking to

24.

Tire - I'm sorry boss. I'll text when l'm done talking to security. The assholes even slashed my tires Look I till have the gift cards though, they weren't stolen

25.

Text - Because they were with me Do you mind if I use the company card to pay for a Tow Truck and a ride back to the office? Scratch the cards pin off and send me the picture Do that now I'm outside, I can't do it right now. I mean, I guess could use one of the shards of glass...hold on...let me try it Are you there ?

26.

Text - Okay Hold on, l'm sitting here on the hot pavement trying to scratch off these target gift cards with a shard of glass. I just cut my finger. Jeez...don't be so pushy I'm doing what you want Oh, you know you can just peel these things off? This is so much easier Ok. I'm sending you first picture Okay

27.

Text - Is that good? I have gotten any picture yet Maybe it's taking a minute I sent it ok. Got a better one A357 T T 4TNSA OI3 DA0e 5 1501. ni urchas ance Cannor atafned illegaity tinchi be Eeditod Wat-Ada t du Canada Information sur le v le rec Wai Sarte e peut etre - 80-537 Ou de mare nt du em acemra e carte de e TA earte elle at tdeaver la carte sero e peset are b151 4099 7022 1811 PIN# 08S64 874 5AL 01363 08252

28.

Text - Resend it Are you not getting my pics? Why don't I just give them to you at the office If you're having a hard time Take picture of the cards clearly Ok You might get another. It's a test from a Walmart gift card I got for Christmas from my mom in Canada...is that a better shot for you?

29.

Text - Is that the kind of shot you're looking for? Are you there Yes...are you there? l'm waiting for a tow truck Did you see my car? Can you believe that? Thank God they didn't steal my dakimakura pillow in the trunk. ? Did you see the text about my car getting broken into while I was at Target?

30.

Text - Text - I told you a second ago about my car being broken into while I was at Target So l'm waiting for Tow Truck Some nasty bandits stole the stuff from car, but they didn't steal my dakimakura pillow in the trunk Do I have your attention ?

31.

Text - This is my anime pillow... They didn't steal it in the trunk of my car... I was going to use my Target Gift card to buy two more and have a matching set My anime pillow has my attention...if you know what I mean

32.

Text - I got the picture Scratch all the cards pictures carefully and send me the picture Ok. Did you see my anime pillow pic? That's waif waifu Here's my goodest boy with my other pillow

33.

Text - Text - Do I have your attention ? Obviously... Can you believe everything we've been through to get these gift cards? Man, I can't wait for this to be over...woosh...what a ride Scratch all the cards pictures carefully and send me the picture Do you want Black and White picture? Ok...sending you picture

34.

Text - of all 20 gift cards with $200 dollars each...are your ready? Do you have the cards with you and the receipt ? I have them all perfectly lined up and I have the receipt Are you ready? Yeah SCAMMERS... NICE TRY.. ASSHOLES!

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment