Sunday, September 13, 2020

Guy Trolls "Kyle The Scammer" On Instagram, To Oblivion


We love nothing more than a scammer losing to logic. It's a beautiful thing, really. In this case, a dude gets contacted by a scammer bro on the old Instagram, and decides to have some fun with him. Nice touch with The Simpsons reference too!

1.

Text - ull Bell 10:21 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Thursday 11:06 AM hey bro are you interested in making some money with me Of course I am okay firstly i need to know where you're cause this offer is only for USA and canada. Good news. I'm from the United States ok good now i'll have to tell you what i do . Ok Message... +)

2.

Text - Text - ull Bell 10:21 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Tam a bitcoin miner and an expert in cryptography.. I make my money off bitcoins... I trade online in the crypto market. All I do is move my bitcoin to your account by making a payment online while logged into your account & can be done from anywhere in the world. so after the deposit has been made available for withdrawal you send me 60% and keep 40%.and we can do this everyday as long as you loyal. Do you understand?? Sure. ok good

3.

Text - ull Bell 10:21 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now that. and believe me as long as you're loyal we can be doing this for a very long time . Do you have a Credit card or bank account?? What username do you need? My banking one? Instagram? yes your bank login so our company can make the transaction with me . I have multiple bank accounts? Which one do you want? Just curious. Iask this to everyone. Are you a dog person or a cat person? what's the name one your bank ? I need to know if you are

4.

Text - Text - ull Bell 10:21 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now I was hoping you would say that. Are you interested or not ? Do you want to see a picture of my dog? Oops sorry. That's my girlfriend. Wrong picture I'm embarrassed Here's my dog. He's such a good boy O Message... +)

5.

Text - Vertebrate - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Sorry I get excited about my dog. I bank with Wells Fargo. Are you still there? Yes i'm here i taught you're joking with me Why would I joke about potentially making $500O! Tjust got this puppy and I just want to show him to everyone Okay O Message... +)

6.

Text - Text - ll Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now So, kindly forward your username and password to your wells Fargo account so i can make the deposit bro If you have a problem giving me your info you can empty your account balance first before giving me the info Give me second. My just made me Kraft Mac and cheese dinner. I have to eat first I have to check out my password. I always forget what it is. T have so many to remember! Gah! okay bro let me know when you're done Will do! FYI

7.

Text - Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Ok I'm back. My username is: shaquilleoatmeel. okay what's the password? Gah... my dog just peed on the floor. Have to clean it up. One sec For being just a little puppy, he sure can make quite the mess. My password is: bigboobZ4me okay bro Add me up on our company business WhatsApp +16076892812 Asap Do you want my phone number? yes O Message... +)

8.

Text - Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now 4302558249 You'll have to be online with me here , When our company is about to login on your account to enable us to make payment. Ok. I have Kazoo practice in about 5 minutes. Can i message you when I get back? My teacher says I am making great progress and says that she has never seen a more passionate Kazoo player than me. ok that cool Thursday 2:55 PM I'm back from practice O Message... +)

9.

Text - Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now okay i i have texted you through your number Did you get my text? Weird. I did not get a message yet. I did get some great advice from my teacher Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever... She is so insightful. Can you try again? Aaaahhh.. my bad. That was my old

10.

Text - .ll Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 i Active now This is my new one. 6054756968 Friday 4:06 AM Ok jason Am gonna text you now Friday 8:57 AM Sorry bro. I just woke up, but OMG! I just had the craziest dream. okay bro Did you get my text? I dreamt I was in the set of Family Matters and befriended Steve Urkel. He transformed into Stephon Urkel. In case you don't remember, Stephen was the cool hip version of Steve. No time for joke bro Message... +)

11.

Text - Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now I'm sorry. Sometimes i overshare okay bro So, did you get my text? Hmmm. Let me me check my messages. I'm a pretty important so I get lots of texts all the time. Mostly it's just from my mom. But sometimes my dad and grandma text me. But grandmas text are a little racists. But we let that slide. let me know if you got the text when you check okay I'm not seeing anything right now. This weird. Can you try calling the number instead? o

12.

Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now +16076892812 I can't use anymore texts or l'll get charged. My mom took away my PlayStation last time I went over my my texting limit. Can you call me instead? I really want to make money! i'm here to help you make huge income on weekly basis, Text me on # now +16076892812 Dude! My mom is going to be pissed! I can't go over my texting limit. Please call me instead Your number isn't going through bro i just called you 6054756968. Is this the

13.

Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now yeah Try again okay Are you on Whatapp? Not much. What's up with you? i i need to know so i can text you on there . I'm chilling. What's up with you? i'll have to submit your details to our company so they can process your transaction . send me your full name and house address. 742 evergreen terrace. Springfield, California 64829 Message... +)

14.

Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Max powers is my full name Max powers ? Yeah. Why is that strang? Strang? Strange Well my full name is Maximus Nothing is strange, i'm just making sure that's it bro okay When will i receive a letter in the mail? Hold bro I will get back to you O Message... +)

15.

Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Sorry I'm just really excited Friday 12:04 PM I just checked my mailbox. It didn't arrive yet. I'll check in a couple hours Friday 1:56 PM just keep checking it The mailman just arrived. I'll go check Darn. It didn't arrive yet. But i did get the new Highlights magazine. I'm going to do the hidden pictures. That's always my favorite thing to do. Saturday 7:22 AM okay bro i guess there's something wrong Message... +)

16.

Text - ull Bell 10:22 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now SOmewnere And i'm in my cut off time and I can't make any transaction till on Monday please do not change your info so on Monday I will be able to make a good transaction and you can take your percent of it okay? Saturday 3:39 PM I'll keep checking bro. Sunday 9:01 AM okay bro So what are you up to today? Monday 11:07 AM hey bro I'm going to be making transactions on your bank today ...: When are you going to be free cause I need you to Mes

17.

Text - ll Bell 10:23 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now going to be free cause I need you to be online. Sorry. I ate Taco Bell last night. It's been coming out both ends all day today. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow. what do you mean I am here for business and not for joke bro I wish I was joking. This is the worst So, you mean i should make the transaction tomorrow? Yeah bro Monday 2:32 PM If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself? Yesterday. 8:43 AM O Message...

18.

Text - ull Bell 10:23 AM 26% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Lol How you doing bro Yesterday, 11:45 AM Неуу 9:54 AM Feeling much better bro. I recently acquired a very large sum of money. I'm currently looking for a group of savvy entrepreneurs to help invest this money in gummy worms. The gummy worm market is small right now, but is expected to be huge by the end of the year. You could turn $1000 into 1,000,000 by the end of the year. Are you in?! What are you talking about ? I'm talking about makin

19.

Text - ull Bell 10:23 AM 27% kyle_btc.007 i Active now I'm talking about making a lot of money bro! This is not a good deal bro Did you fix your phone yet ? It's a great deal. You give me $1000. I then give you that money back immediately. I just need your bank account username and password. I will also send you a 1lb bag of gummy worms. Whats your address bro? Ok Did you have the money now ? Call me at this new number i just set up. 18003581971 Ok good Did you get my text ? O Message... +)

20.

Text - ull Bell 10:23 AM 27% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now Ok good Did you get my text ? Dude you have to CALL the number bro. I tried call you again it's not going. Lame. I guess you don't want to invest with me then. You lost your chance I alled you just now What number? The # number you sent now Call or text me here +16076892812 . Did you get a response from the 1-800 number? Message...

21.

Text - ull Bell 10:23 AM 27% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now The # number you sent now Call or text me here +16076892812 . Did you get a response from the 1-800 number? Not yet dude You have to call that number now. Time is running out I did dude What did the person say? You text or call me . If you really want me to make a deal with you . Dude. You are a scammer. Take a hint. I've been fucking with the entire time. Message... +)

22.

Grasshopper

23.

Green - ull Bell 10:30 AM 30% kyle_btc.007 (i Active now What did the person say? You text or call me . If you really want me to make a deal with you . Dude. You are a scammer. Take a hint. I've been fucking with the entire time. Message... +)

24.

Grasshopper - ull Bell 6:03 PM 29% kyle_btc.007 i I'm real Yes your are a real person. But you scamming people. Who in the hell would give you their own banking info? Goodbye. You blocked kyle_btc.007. Delete chat.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment