Sunday, September 13, 2020

Liars That Got Exposed By The Radiant Light Of Truth


These dishonest individuals got caught up in trying to weave their various webs of lies. Sometimes people get so caught up in their deceptive antics that they forget the internet is a great place to shine the light of truth on lies, with a little Google searching. 

1.

Text - Raid: Shadow Legends @RaidRPG Replying to @ThatFauxJourno and @DollarShaveClub HI there, we do not sponsor, we cooperate only with those Youtubers who play our game and want to be our influencers. We do not pay money for it. -Alina 8:25 a.m. · 26 Feb. 20 · Hootsuite Inc. 22 Retweets 54 Likes * Pescatore News Network #P.. · 2d P Replying to @RaidRPG @ThatFauxJourno and @DollarShaveClub So if I show your email where you offer money to advertise your game, you are saying that is fake?

2.

Text - Noah Rothman O @NoahC... ·4h It will pass within 3,908,791 million miles of Earth. Again, for context, the moon is 238,900 miles away. O Daily Express O @Dail... · 1d A 4.1KM asteroid will close-in on Earth in April, NASA has confirmed - Could end human civilisation if it hits express.co.uk/news/science/1...

3.

Text - Newsweek O @Newsweek · 16h OK, millennial: boomers are the greatest generation in history: bit.ly/39zC9Qg 2K 27 185 ♡ 738 Replying to @Newsweek This article talks about how this recession is nothing because Boomers had to survive the great depression. The depression was in the 30s but the baby boom began at the end of WWII, almost 20 years later. If you're going to insult me, can you at least do it factually? 6:44 AM · Mar 9, 2020 · Twitter for Android 208 Retweets 4.4K Likes

4.

Text - Les Dennis O @LesDennis No you didn't. I am at home and have been all day. Don't lie. 12h Met @LesDennis today in the Brewers Fayre in Warrington. What a disappointment!!!! Refused to have a picture with me and swore at my 2 year old son. #Disappointed 20:49 · 08 Mar 20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Text - 3 years ago Worse place ever please don't take your computer or divice here they broke my tablet and didn't fixed but they charge me $50.00 for broke my tablet Response from the owner 3 years ago It is not true! You brought your tablet in broken. We fixed it by reinstalling the image on it and it worked fine. You asked us to keep the repair charge under $100 and we only charged you $50, We have to charge for our services. Thank you!

6.

Vehicle - I transformed my car from dull to radiant with these amazing light strips. Q ♡ View all 128 comments bird.doodles Bruh that not even the same car

7.

Text - FN . Replying to @OvertimeGG EN- 19h I don't play fortnite I play basketball so doesn't really matter to me fr 8. · 18h You have a fortnite skin as you pfp 16 FN EN:4h Yea because I used to play but it isn't really fun to me anymore so I stopped playing - 2h Your last vid on YouTube was 1 week ago bruh 4 30m 9 9,9

8.

Text - Very poor service, I ask almost 10 time to the seller to teach me how to run it, but seller only seen my comment and no reply to me 2019-03-02 23:35 Seller's Response: he ask me to teach how to know his neighbours password wifi.That is absurd.

9.

Text - *** February 18, 2020 1324 Fake game ad. It's an epidemic. Fake ads are found in other games, and that needs to stop. The ad is misleading and the actual game is unrelated to it. **RE: New reply from devs: So show the actual game and Not a puzzle of saving your hero from drowning! That doesn't exist. What a ridiculous reply and weak excuse. I know why you use fake ads. Don't pretend with me. NEXTERS GLOBAL LTD February 17, 2020 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us! There are so many co

10.

Text - 1 review *** 3 days ago Bad place really unsanitary my kids harness failed to hold him up so he fell about 20 feet and hit his head on the ground i am pressing charges Response from the owner 3 days ago No such incident occurred at our facility. The staff, customers and video footage in our facility show otherwise. We are committed to safety. Such an event if true would have required the attention of paramedics which are recorded and have records. Please do not post false allegations.

11.

Text - @piers... · 17m Hi Jonathan, haven't blocked you, Piers Morgan have never blocked you, and would never block you. I didn't even know you were on Twitter! So a little mystified to have stumbled by accident upon your own tweeted apercus... I remain a big fan, Piers. Jonathan Dimbleby @di... · 17h I am in receipt of a great honour. Although I have no memory of making any public reference to him (and had forgotten I was following him), #piersmorgan has blocked me. I am grateful to him as he h

12.

Text - Think of every dbrand purchase as a bribe. 12h Remember when ur skins fucked up our switches 12h 41 likes Reply View previous replies (7) z You mean the ones we shipped ex- actly zero of because we caught the issue within the pre-order window, then published a PSA on Reddit about the problem that got over 30,000 upvotes and hit #1 on r/all, following which we provided 100% refunds to every Switch skin preorder, spent the next year working with 3M to come up with a material & adhesive solu

13.

Text - FINNEAS @finneas I said we're *working* on album 2 you absolutely should not expect it soon. se STYLECASTER O @StyleCaster · 55m According to @billieeilish's older brother @finneas, we can expect a new album soon. spr.ly/60111ihWI

14.

Text - $1 tip on $500+ bar tab... 1362 01:03 AM 02/20/2020 Kam's 618 Daniel St. Chamafgn, IL 61820 081302 Swipe $ 525.00 Check fatal 1.00 Ilp 526.00 Total Share 40 $10 COUPON cou Comfortable noise cancellation and clear music COWIN E7 SHOP NOW Single comment thread See full discussion B0m 18+ Note the date on the receipt. Feb. 20, 2020. False. That restaurant closed Oct. 20, 2019 at that location. A new location opened in January about half a mile away. 4 2 Q Reply

15.

Ammunition - Too bad this exact same First time post! Longtime watcher! So founc picture exists on Reddit at this at Goodwill in Cleveland, OH. $6.00. Didn't purchase but thought It to be pretty funny. Hope the cheese isn't in there! least 5 years ago. Quit being a phony. https://www.reddit.com/r/ funny/comments/2sxuux/ fuse_replacement_guide/ Guide to Fuse Replacement 350 amp 100 amp 250 amp (Audiovisual 1500 amp (Slow-Blow) 2000 amp (Slow-Blow) 600 amp Auto-Alert) F Reptacment Fuse Replacement

16.

Text - 2d As some of you may know I am the recent $3.4 million lotto winner. I'd like to spread some positivity so I'm sending $1,000 to the first 100k people that RT thisaaa Comment done after you RETWEETED Good afternoong PayPal balance $3,457,780.62 285 27 327 239 Interesting as it would take 10 Million to pay that many people you puts. 2

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment